Liu Ruoqian instantly understood: "Lingyan, go get busy first, I'm here."

    Lingyan only nodded in front of the little black cat and was afraid of strangers, and turned to go out to work.

    When the door of the hall was closed again, Liu Ruoqian got up, squatted on the edge, looked at the kitten and said, "Good boy, eat now." Then the little black cat stood up, walked to

    the bowl of milk, and stuck out its tongue Take two quick licks.

    The milk rolled up by her tongue splashed on the face of Liu Ruoqian, who was lying on the side of the couch, watching it, and she let out a cry.

    Both the cat and the person were stunned.

    Having done something wrong, the originally arrogant little black cat stared round, as if a little at a loss.

    Liu Ruoqian laughed, took out a handkerchief to wipe her face, and rubbed the kitten's head: "You little rascal, eat quickly." The

    little black cat was stunned for a moment, then lowered its head to lick the milk again Drink it, but this time I was a lot more careful and didn't splash it again. After it drank a few sips of milk, it took another small dried fish in its mouth and gnawed slowly.

    The half-sized kitten has a round head, and it is really cute when it is concentrating on eating.

    Liu Ruoqian lay on the side with her chin resting on her face, smiling lovingly: "Little Miaomiao, how about I be your mother?" The

    little black cat gnawed two small dried fishes, and went to drink milk again. He slipped his foot and plunged his head into the milk bowl, and then quickly lifted his head up again amidst Liu Ruoqian's exclamation.

    There was a lot of milk on the fluffy little head, dripping down.

    Those golden round eyes just looked at Liu Ruoqian so firmly, with resentment and helplessness.

    The instigator, the little ginseng essence, sat down on the ground, slapping his thigh gloatingly.

    Regardless of whether the little black cat is willing or not, Liu Ruoqian unreasonably recognized the little black cat as his son, and called himself his mother every day, calling him his son.

    After the little black cat got angry and ignored her for a day or two, it was just like that.

    Since having a cat son, Little Ginseng has been immersed in the joy of being a mother all day long, and the boring days have become busy again.

    Of course, she didn't forget her good-looking husband, His Majesty the Emperor.

    From time to time, I take the little black cat to visit Changning Palace and tell it how brave and handsome its "father" is.

    The ostentatious tone, the posture of bragging the bull to the sky, made the little black cat roll its eyes, and then started to cover its ears with its paws.

    It made Liu Ruoqian laugh again.

    ---

    Lu Rengu turned away from the gate of the city that day, and couldn't stop missing the little girl. It was okay when there was a battle, but once he calmed down, he felt empty in his heart.

    But he suppressed the strong longing and accelerated the speed of marching and fighting, only thinking of ending the battle as soon as possible and going back as soon as possible.

    The Great Jin army, led by the first God of War in the Great Jin Dynasty, was well-disciplined, strong and strong, with invincible combat effectiveness. They fought like a broken bamboo all the way, and directly hit the imperial capital of the Chu Kingdom.