The kitten in his arms didn't move, and after waiting for a while, he moved his little head and rubbed against Liu Ruoqian's chin.

    "Hey!" Liu Ruoqian smiled, with a bright smile on her small face: "If you don't want to say it, then don't say it, and I will still treat you well.

    " The little paw patted Liu Ruoqian's shoulder as a response.

    The little girl has dealt with all kinds of small animals since she was a child.

    But those wolves, snakes, birds, butterflies and the like in the mountains can only interact with her briefly, but they can't understand her words so clearly.

    Not to mention the chickens, ducks and geese raised at home, and the cows, horses, pigs and sheep raised in the village, they only know how to fly on her head and bump into her body, and they don't understand human speech at all.

    But this kitten is different. Not only can it understand, but it can also respond.

    This time, Liu Ruoqian can basically conclude that this kitten is probably also a little monster.

    I don't know if it can change form, but at least it has spiritual consciousness.

    The little ginseng spirit who had found a companion was very excited, so happy that she couldn't sit still. She hugged the little black cat in her arms, put on her shoes and got off the ground.

    She walked up and down, dangling back and forth, just like the little daughter-in-law who just became a mother, with a loving face and an extremely gentle tone.

    "Little Miaomiao, don't worry, as long as you follow me well, if I have a bite to eat, you will have a bite to eat, and you will never be hungry." ---Lingyan went to the imperial dining room

    to

    get dried fish, and came back for a while. Hearing this sentence as soon as she entered the door, she couldn't help laughing.

    She found out that her own mother loves to imitate those people in the conversation book.

    However, Ling Yan was very happy to see that her mother was finally not lazily slumped on the couch, and was finally willing to get down to the ground for activities.

    She walked over with the food box in her hand: "Madam, I brought the dried fish, and the servant also brought a bowl of warmed milk."

    Liu Ruoqian sat on the couch with the little black cat in her arms: "Take it out quickly.

    " A cushion was placed on the couch, and the food box was opened, and the plate containing dried fish was taken out and placed on the cushion, and the bowl containing milk was placed aside.

    Then, she stretched out her hand to pick up the cat: "Let the maidservant come and feed it."

    Liu Ruoqian wanted to say no, she came by herself, but before she could say anything, the docile and well-behaved cat suddenly bared its teeth and growled at Lingyan. The pair of golden eyes narrowed slightly, full of warning.

    Ling Yan shrank her hands in fright, and patted her chest: "Your Majesty, this cat doesn't seem to like slaves."

    Liu Ruoqian reached out and stroked the little black cat's head comfortingly, and said with a smile, "Little Miaomiao only wants me alone."

    Liu Ruoqian put the little black cat on the couch, and stroked its head: "Little Miaomiao , eat quickly."

    But it lay still on its stomach, and instead glanced at Lingyan.