"Big brother, second brother, second sister-in-law, sister Qiaolan, what are you doing! If you don't get up again, Qianqian will be angry!"

    Liu Ruoqian stopped This one, stop that one again.

    Although Lingyan felt that according to the rules, everyone in the Liu family should see this ceremony. It can be seen that my master was angry and anxious, and there was no outsider in the house, so he hurriedly called Lingzhi to help everyone together.

    When everyone was brought up, Liu Ruoqian lost her temper angrily: "No matter who I marry or whose daughter-in-law I am, I am the daughter of my father and mother, and the younger sister of my elder brother and second brother. Kneel down to me, a junior!"

    Liu Silin was born in the capital and grew up at the feet of the emperor, and he has long been accustomed to such distinctions.

    Now that his younger sister is a nobleman, he doesn't think there is anything wrong with everyone in the Liu family kneeling before her.

    It can be seen that his sister was really angry, so he couldn't help but feel distressed, and he leaned forward and whispered in a voice that could be heard by two people: "The rules are like this, Qianqian don't be angry. Now you are just a noble person. If you are named a concubine in the future, or Entering the Central Palace, let alone ordinary people like uncles and aunts of the Liu family, even Xiangye and wives who have orders, will kneel down to you when they see you." Liu Silin did not mean to look down on everyone in the Liu family

    . He just wanted to say that family affection belongs to family affection, but the gift of the emperor and his ministers belongs to the gift of the emperor and his ministers. If he wants the little girl to think about it, there is no need to get angry about it.

    But Liu Ruoqian didn't like to hear these words, she turned her head and glared at Liu Silin: "Prime Minister Liu and the others kneel to them, it's none of my business. But I just don't want my parents and my brother and sister-in-law to kneel to me!" The blatant double standards of the little girl

    , Liu Silin was speechless. He rubbed his nose: "Okay, as long as Qianqian is happy."

    Seeing that he was standing by his side without any more verbosity, Liu Ruoqian added: "I don't want you to kneel either.

    " Mind, but when Qianqian said that, he treated him as his own brother. This time, Mr. Liu was happy: "Success." After the

    cola returned to music, Liu Silin still carefully reminded: "Qianqian, listen to my brother's advice, when there is no one, you You are a nobleman, you are the oldest, you can do whatever you say. But if His Majesty is here, for everyone's benefit, you still have to follow the rules." Liu Ruoqian thought for a while, nodded and said: "

    That's natural."

    She just didn't want to Father, mother and elder brother kneeled her, if they saw His Majesty, they should kneel or kneel. It's impossible for people to catch the faults of the family members and punish them later for some crimes. Then she is not a victim.

    Seeing that she listened to the persuasion, Liu Silin was very relieved, and turned to the guest as the familiar one, calling everyone to sit down.

    The crowd surrounded Liu Ruoqian, booing and inquiring again.

    Seeing that the big guy wanted to ask but didn't dare to ask, and seemed to be very curious about her life in the palace, Liu Ruoqian briefly talked about her daily life in the palace.

    Of course, nothing about His Majesty the Emperor was mentioned.

    But the little girl just eats, sleeps, visits the imperial garden, climbs trees, and sleeps in the tree house. These trivial daily life are enough for everyone to be amazed.