Liu Ruoqian was so happy that she jumped up and down, smiling so hard that she couldn't see her eyes: "Thank you brother Agu, brother Agu is the best."

    This little girl is used to pouring ecstasy soup on him. Lu Rengu patted her head helplessly: "You take your maid to prepare first

    , and I will ask Zou Qi to arrange someone to follow you."

    When the little girl went out, Lu Rengu called Zou Qi to come in and ordered: "Arrange a team of Golden Wolf Guards to accompany Beauty Liu out of the palace, and be sure to come back before sunset."

    Zou Qi clasped his hands and replied, "Yes, Your Majesty."

    Lu Rengu: "Remember, tell me, any monks, Taoists, etc. Suspicious people are not allowed to approach Miss Liu."

    Zou Qi: "Yes."

    Lu Rengu: "Protect the safety of Beauty Liu, and do not interfere with other things."

    ---

    Liu Ruoqian brought Ganoderma lucidum and Lingyan, and was among the ten gold medalists. Escorted by the wolf guards, he followed Liu Silin out of the palace.

    The carriage in the palace was spacious and comfortable, and it was very spacious for three masters and servants.

    Liu Ruoqian wanted to talk to Liu Silin, so she lifted the curtains of the car, and waved to Liu Silin who was riding on the horse: "Master Liu, get in the car." Liu Silin glanced at the Golden Wolf

    Guards, seeing that they had no intention of stopping him, so he Lehe jumped directly from the horse onto the carriage, bent down and entered the carriage.

    The two brothers and sisters chatted about Big Brother Liu and Brother Big Mao. Liu Silin lowered his voice curiously and asked, "Qianqian, I understand that Big Brother Liu is worried about you. It's just that Brother Big Mao, why does his eyes turn red when you are mentioned?"

    "Ah? My big brother is crying?" Liu Ruoqian slapped her thigh and said with great regret: "Master Liu, you don't know that my big brother treats me very well. If I hadn't been picked up by Prime Minister Liu to the capital, Once I enter the palace, I will marry Brother Big Mao as my daughter-in-law."

    As soon as Liu Silin's scalp was about to explode, his face turned green with fright, and he stretched out his hand to cover the heartless little girl's face. Mouth.

    Sitting beside Liu Ruoqian, Ling Yan, who was also frightened out of her wits, moved even faster, covering the little girl's mouth first.

    Liu Silin's face was green, Ling Yan's face was pale, the former master and servant both saw helplessness in each other's eyes.

    Liu Silin: Kid Qianqian, I'm afraid he's a little careless.

    Lingyan: Master, this is, is it too long?

    Both the master and the servant looked tense and listened quietly to the movement outside. After a while, seeing that there was no response from outside, they were relieved and their expressions eased.

    Liu Ruoqian was confused by the two chattering, she stretched out her hand to pull Ling Yan's hand off, and asked wonderingly: "What's wrong with you?

    " What are you doing with your mouth?"

    Looking at the innocent eyes of the little girl that day, Liu Silin sighed.

    Qianqian is simple enough, and the maid she brought is also a no-brainer.

    He poked his head forward, and lowered his voice extremely low: "Qianqian, please listen to my brother's advice, never say such things again in the future, lest His Majesty be unhappy and bring about death." Liu