Liu Ruoqian shook her head: "That can't be done, I haven't seen them for several years, I must see them. Just wait, I'll go find His Majesty right away." After saying that, the little girl turned around and walked into the hall, her footsteps hurried

    .

    Liu Silin didn't have time to stop him, so he could only wait with his heart hanging.

    ---

    "Brother Agu, Brother Agu!" Before entering the hall, Liu Ruoqian impatiently started calling.

    Lu Rengu raised his head from the memorial, and saw the little girl trotting in with her skirt in hand, he got up to meet him: "Slow down, don't fall down."

    Liu Ruoqian grabbed Lu Rengu's hand and shook it, looking up. Looking at him with a small face, she said in a sweet voice: "Brother Agu, my eldest brother and my eldest brother Mao are here. I want to meet them. Will you let me?

    " alright. 】

    After the little girl finished speaking, she added something fiercely in her heart, but the voice was soft and waxy, without any deterrent force.

    Lu Rengu held back his smile and asked seriously: "I know about your elder brother Liu Shan, and you mentioned it to me. But who is this big brother?" Liu Ruoqian shook Lu Rengu's hand and answered truthfully: "Big

    brother My brother is the elder brother of Aunt Li’s family next door to my house, and he has always been very kind to me, just like my elder brother and second brother are as good to me.” “

    They are all from my natal family.” Liu Ruoqian added, “My natal family” three The words are also deliberately accentuated.

    "So that's it." Lu Rengu looked at the little girl's pure eyes, nodded and said: "Your mother's family has come to the capital, I should accompany you to meet, but I'm a little busy today, how do you see tomorrow? Tomorrow I will announce them to come into the palace."

    After Lu Rengu finished speaking, he raised his finger and pointed to the mountain of memorials on the table.

    This "big brother" has appeared in the little girl's heart countless times, more times than her elder brother and second brother. He really wants to see and see, but today is busy with government affairs, and he really can't get away.

    Upon hearing that His Majesty the Emperor wanted to meet her eldest brother and eldest brother Mao with her, Liu Ruoqian's big eyes were so happy that she rolled her eyes.

    【Look, I just said that brother Agu would be willing to see my natal family. ]

    But Liu Ruoqian couldn't wait for tomorrow, she took Lu Rengu's hand and shook, shook, shook.

    "Brother Agu, you won't be free until tomorrow, so do you think I can go out of the palace with Mr. Liu to meet them today?" "

    My father and mother asked someone to bring me a lot of things, there must be a lot of delicious food , I’m afraid it’ll break if I leave it for a long time, I want to get it back.”

    [Just let me go, let me go. 】

    The little girl's identity is extraordinary, Lu Rengu was worried that she would go out of the palace alone, and didn't want to agree.

    Seeing His Majesty looking at her silently, Liu Ruoqian kept shaking his arm: "Brother Agu, are you okay, are you okay?"

    The little girl's voice was already sweet and glutinous, but she was acting like a spoiled child again at this moment. She said "Brother Agu" to the left, and "Brother Agu" to the right. If I shake it again, my arm will fall off."