Liu Ruoqian saw the nest clearly, widened her eyes in surprise, pointed at the nest, and pointed to herself: "Brother Agu, is this for me?"

    Lu Rengu nodded: "Do you still like it?"

    Liu Ruoqian has a pair of beautiful The big eyes were bent into crescents, and he grabbed Lu Rengu's hand and shook it: "I like it, Qianqian likes it so much! Brother Agu, thank you."

    Lu Rengu touched the top of her head: "Just like it, go in and have a look "

    Liu Ruoqian responded, let go of Lu Rengu's hand, bent down and got into the nest, and lay down directly.

    Rolling in the soft, fluffy nest exuding the fragrance of green grass, the little girl was having fun.

    Seeing the cat happy, Lu Rengu couldn't help laughing.

    Liu Ruoqian rolled around twice, sat up, and stretched out her hand to His Majesty the Emperor standing outside the tree nest: "Brother Agu, you come in too." "

    Okay." Lu Rengu lowered his head, bent down, and entered the tree nest.

    Standing under the tree, Zou Qi, whose neck was about to break, thought to himself, luckily he had the foresight to lead someone to make the shack bigger, and look, His Majesty actually got in too.

    Zou Qi estimated the distance between where he was standing and the tree nest, and led the Golden Wolf Guards to spread out to make sure they were three feet away.

    Although until now, he still doesn't understand why His Majesty suddenly made a rule not to come within three feet of him without permission, but everyone still obeyed the order.

    Although I sometimes forget it, and His Majesty doesn't care about it, when I can remember it, everyone still strictly abides by it.

    The space in the tree nest is not small, but Lu Rengu's figure is too tall. As soon as he sat in, the originally spacious space suddenly became cramped and crowded.

    At first the two sat facing each other, their legs almost touching each other.

    Lu Rengu could feel the little girl's breath, with an indescribable sweetness, and it seemed to have a medicinal fragrance, which was faint and pleasant.

    It was Liu Ruoqian who felt that when the two of them were sitting face to face, her head had to be raised all the time, and her neck was so tired that she forced the two of them to sit side by side.

    She picked up the pile of fruits and put them between the two of them, picked one to smell, and handed it to Lu Rengu, with a sly look in her eyes: "Brother Agu, do you eat fruits?" [This is super sour, hehe

    . 】

    Lu Rengu suppressed a smile, and patted her head: "Qianqian eats."

    Liu Ruoqian was not willing to eat it, but after begging Lu Rengu twice, she put the fruit back on the straw mat.

    【Who picked this fruit, don't taste it, are you stupid? 】

    She was playing with the fruits, and she was picking them, when she suddenly laughed so hard that the branches trembled.

    [This tree nest is like the chicken coop that my father used to make out of straw. His Majesty and I are like two chickens. These fruits are the eggs we laid, hehehe...] Lu Rengu stroked the

    little girl's hair with his hands : "..."

    naughty.

    The little girl smiled and kept looking at Lu Rengu with her eyes, the more she looked at it, the more she laughed, until finally she collapsed from laughing and couldn't get up on the straw mat.