Chapter 1

Jack arrives at his football training and meets up with his friends on the pitch, after training for about 10 minutes they get to have a break at the tables for a few minutes to rehydrate. Jack sits down at the table and reaches for where he normally puts his bottle of water but then notices it's gone, he shrugs it off and goes to the teacher and asks if he can quickly run back to the changing rooms to grab it.

Jack walks to the changing rooms and quickly opens the door and goes in to grab his water, he walks up to his locker and opens it but to his surprise as he looks inside it's one of the girls swimming team swimsuits.

"What the hell, Why is this in my locker!?" Jack says as he picks up the small blue swimsuit.

"Fuck, I'm in the girls changing rooms!" As Jack says that the door swings open as the girls start to come in to change, Jack not knowing what to do quickly hides himself inside the locker he opened.

All the girls walk to their lockers and open them getting out their swimsuits while chatting, Jack sighs in relief as he sees nobody goes to open the locker he is in, but that doesn't last long as a girl runs through the door of the changing room and runs to the locker Jack is hiding in and swings it open as Jack falls out of it.

All the girls scream as they see Jack fall onto the floor still holding a swimsuit in his hands.

"What the fuck are you doing in here you creep" Daisy Says Angrily

"I- I can explain!" Jack says awkwardly as he gets up off of the ground

One of the girls goes behind Jack and hits him in the head knocking him unconscious onto the ground.

(End Of Chapter 1)