|I Will Wait For This Night Again|

Start from the beginning

Yuqi nods and sighed deeply as soon as the door closed.

Tzuyu peeked to the side and gave Yuqi a thumbs up as the Beijing also did the same.
___________________

Shuhua opened the door of her room to see that her girlfriend is back in her bed.

She chuckled and laid down beside the short girl.

Soyeon who felt someone beside her turns around and snuggled at the warm body.

Shuhua smiled and caressed the short girl's newly black-dyed hair.

She soon heard small knocks, Shuhua saw Miyeon peeking inside her room.

"I knew Soyeon would be here..."

Miyeon smiled as she silently walks beside Shuhua.

"Yuqi wants to talk to you Shu."

Shuhua's eyes widened, she sighed and nodded moving away from Soyeon's tight grasp.

Miyeon decided to lay beside Soyeon as the short girl hugged her thinking it was her girlfriend.

As Shuhua left, Soyeon furrowed her eyebrows smelling a different strong scent of the ocean.

Minty.

Still asleep, she used all of her force on one leg.

She buckles her leg and feet as she strongly kicked the older girl off the bed.

Miyeon groaned as she caressed her back.

Shuhua who heard the commotion went back to her room and saw Miyeon on the ground.

She grabs her jacket and gave it to the sleeping Soyeon.

Soyeon smiled in contentment as she sniffed the flowery scent of Shuhua.

"Damn it."

Miyeon whined.

• • •  •< •< •<

Shuhua looks around seeing that she's in the park, she found the Beijing looking up at the stars.

"Yuqi?"

Yuqi hears the pale girl, she decided to turn away and wave at Shuhua to follow her.

Shuhua hurried and went beside the Beijing, walking along with her.

"I'm sorry..."

"..."

"I'm sorry that I caused you so much pain and ruined everything, Shuhua."

Shuhua looks at the Beijing.

"It's fine if you don't forgive me but... I just wanted to let everything out..."

Yuqi stopped as she glanced at the crying pale girl--

Crying pale girl?

Yuqi gasped seeing that Shuhua was crying.

"Sh-Shuhua! I'm sorry--"

She was cut off when Shuhua hugged her tightly.

"I forgive you pabo! I hate you!"

Shuhua cries as Yuqi cried too, she hugged the Taiwanese and smiled.

"I hate you too... So damn much."
__________________

AN: they didn't want to cringe that's why they said I hate you