xviii. COMPLETED !

Start from the beginning

"Have you thought about her?"

"...No?"

"Would you ever date her?"

"No. I only want you."

Jia puffs up her cheeks as she stayed silent for a second. She had forgiven him the moment he explained to her, but she couldn't help but want to drag on the moment. She takes a glance at Jude and see his look of desperation. A smile appears on her lips. "I forgive you."

His eyes widened in shock. He was expecting a completely different answer. "Wait- So are we like, together again?"

"If you want to." She quietly replies with a shrug. "I want us to be together again. I do, I really do."

A relieved smile appears on Jude's lips as he leans over to cup her now blushed cheeks. "I'm never letting you slip away from me again, doll. Never." He whispers, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Jia leans in, closing the small gap between them. After what felt like years, she felt the warmth of his lips once again. They both finally felt completed again after months of being apart both physically and emotionally.

They felt completed again.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"GOOD AFTERNOON?" Jia questions as she hears shuffling coming from the bed. She stood up from the floor where she was previously sitting doing her makeup. She makes her way towards the lump on the bed.

"It's too early." Jude mumbles as he pulls the blanket over his head. She had decided to stay with him at his hotel so they could spend time together without her members being nosy. The time difference had caused him to wake up at noon despite them making plans for early morning.

"It's 12:30?"

"Too early. And too cold." He replies. He grabs her arm and pulls her down on the bed. She lets out a yelp followed by a huff as he covers her head with part of the blanket.

She lifts her head up to look at him. "Jude! We made plans! I want to show you all of my favorite places!" She exclaims with a pout.

Jude finally gave into Jia and decided to get up. Her excitement from planning to visit her favorite places in her hometown was enough energy to get him to get up.

"We just have to be careful if we don't want to get caught." She explains to him as he looks for an outfit to wear. "There will always be someone with a camera."

"We'll be careful, doll. We'll be fine."

Jia raises her eyebrow at him as she takes her place again on the floor in front of the big mirror. "Okay, whatever you say." She mumbles as she continues her makeup.

"Now you got me overthinkin', Ji." Jude whines as he heads into the bathroom to change.

"I didn't say anything!

"...But what if we're caught?"

"Let our managers deal with it? How would I know?"

"Shit. Now I'm panicking."

"We'll be okay, I think."

"Yeah, we will be. I think."

#JiaSon and #JudeBellingham spotted in Seoul weeks after their confirmed breakup

soompi.com/article/jiason/judebellingham

note;2 more chaptersi think yeah😰😰😰😰

note;
2 more chapters
i think yeah😰😰😰😰

got another gavi one in the
works though n i'm so
excited 4 it🤞

this is kinda rushed so sorry
if it sucks pookies😔😔😔😔😔