xiv. DEBUT !

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN that I have to go back to Korea?" Jia asks her manger through the phone. Jude watches her pace back and forth, having no idea how the conversation is going since he knows only 'hello' in Korean.

"Debuting?" She loudly exclaims, a happy smile appearing on her face. He turns his head to the side as she stops pacing and instead of worried looked happy.

He continues watching as she exchanges a few more words with her manager. When she finally hangs up, she lets out a content sigh as she sits down next to him on the couch.

"Everything is okay?"

"I'm going to debut again. I'm going to be in a group again." Jia excitedly whispers, staring at the ceiling in disbelief. After the disbandment of her previous group, she didn't think that she was going to debut again. She couldn't believe that she was given another opportunity.

"Jia! That's amazing!" Jude exclaims, equally as excited for her. She always supported him during his games and now he was glad that he can support her in something. However, he notices that she stayed silent as she stares at the wall. He puts his finger under her chin, making her look at him. "But?"

She lets out a sigh and turns to face him. She grabs his hand before saying, "I have to leave to Korea by tomorrow."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

juju
is suicide an option

u are so dramatic bae
jk i'm going to jump off this plane

juju
it's been 2 hours and i miss u<\\3
when she won't be at the ucl game

jujuit's been 2 hours and i miss u<\\3when she won't be at the ucl game

I'LL BE FORCING MY MEMBERS
TO WATCH UR GAME WITH ME🫶

juju
not the same
need minimum 5 good luck kiss
to survive throughout the day

ur right i might die
cause of death: separation from jude

juju
cause of death: lack of jia

AH i have to go☹️
plane is abt to take off which means

juju
NO
not airplane mode

yes airplane mode

juju
my last straw💔
have a safe flight doll!
call me when you land!

obviii
talk to u in a few hours 💗

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.