5: Save

A/N: Second half of the other chapter, can you believe this was about to have over 20k+ words?

Do short chapters challenge (impossible)

...

Who's gonna save the world tonight?
Who's gonna bring you back to life?
We're gonna make it, you and I,
We're gonna save the world tonight...

Save the World — Swedish House Mafia

.

Phil changed his clothes until he saw the screen of his phone shine with notifications arriving —Oh God, why do I have a bad feeling?— from his friends (mostly Will and Guy) at the bar on their WhatsApp group chat:

Guy: "Hi Phil"

Guy: "Sorry for bothering you"

Guy: "We may got a problem down here"

Guy: "Remember you told us not to abuse drinks?"

Guy: "Well... we might have a situation.

Guy: "It's Jay."

Will: "We have no clue what just happened."

Will: "But he's behaving like a pain in the ass out of sudden."

Will: "We're trying to take him back to his room, but he's refusing."

Guy: "Holy fuck."

Guy: "Phil come down now"

Guy: "WTF HE JUST INSULTED CHLOÉ?!"

Guy: "HE'S INSULTING US???"

Will: "Please come here now he's throwing us shit!"

Will: "@Chris you too!"

Well, indeed his presence was absolutely required down there. He tried to ignore the increasing head pounce of his brain for the sudden wake-up, and now the nerves of having to deal with some bullshit, so he changed his clothes to go down there (why did he still had the feeling of something bad going on?), even using proper shoes instead of slippers (in case things turned for the worse), then head out of his room wondering Chris saw the texts wherever he was in that moment as Jay was also his best friend.

He made his way to the bar with a slight headache while thinking how to stop the madness going on, bumping against a janitor that gave him an odd, yet bad vibe. For some reason something was catching his attention. It wasn't the accent of his voice, nor his look nor manners, he couldn't really place what. The eyes, a bright amber pair on the other hand yelled "evil" loud and clear to his ear...

"I'm sorry," He apologized to the cleaner, "I have to go..." He pressed the button of the elevator to shut the door, the stranger stopped it when it was about to close.

"I'm going downstairs, like you..." The stranger spoke with his odd accent, "I have job to do."

Phil didn't reply nor tried to make any contact as he pressed the ground floor button; looking by the corner of his eyes he checked on the man, still uneasy with the tingling sensation of his guts raising the warning the more they spent together inside the metal box. As soon as the doors opened, he sprinted out to the bar with his heart racing and his skin looking pale, trying to recover his breath, not daring to turn around with the fear of getting jumpscared — What the fuck are you thinking about, Harvey?

The very same moment he entered in the bar he already had to duck to avoid a glass to his direction as security was having troubles to deal with Jon, who was still drinking while being sassy to everyone, which reinforced the theory that somebody might've drugged him. Who, when, how and why were the questions, as Jonny was a harmless person so whoever drugged his friend needed to face the consequences — he ducked again when another glass flew across the room almost next to him, something else was strongly wrong.