Strip clubs and New Enemies

Start from the beginning

Rikeya smiled big as hell when she saw that text, but she was gonna wait awhile to reply. She dont wanna look thirsty.

"What the fuck you smiling at?"Alexis asked as she came back into her living room with two bottles of water and a bowl of barbeque chips.

"Nothing, it's just Dee"Rikeya said turning her iphone off and drinking from her water bottle.

"Oh so you want her after all" Alexis said as she pinned up her dark red hair.

"I dont know...honestly. I'm confused"Rikeya said as she started eating some chips.

Alexis rolled her eyes as she ate some chips.

"Rikeya you like her, the only reason you acting like that is because your mom won't approve"Alexis said.

"Well damn,read me like a book and shit"Rikeya said as she pushed her hair back.

"Its the truth, but dont worry about your mom. If she loves you,she'll be okay"Alexis said reassuringly.

"Sure she will....but I don't even know if Dee relationship worthy. She seem like the type to cheat" Rikeya said as she drunk some of her water.

"Never judge a book by its cover, if you do,your gonna be one lonely motherfucker" Alexis said.

"But after that whole Derrick situation, I got to judge people. Im always quick to jump in love but I'm also the only one that feels the fall"Rikeya said as she felt her eyes water.

Her ex was always a touchy subject.

"I know how much he hurt you but you got to do things that in the end benefits you. Dont spend your life kept inside a box or you'll drive yourself to the edge. Either you learn from your past or you relive it each day"Alexis said as she rubbed her cousin shoulders.

"I get what you saying,I just gotta start working on me and learning to take things slow rather then falling head first"Rikeya said as she wipped her eyes quickly, trying not to mess up her make up.

"But girl,dry your eyes, its five thirty;isn't that audition at six?"Alexis asked as Rikeya jumped up and grabbed her car keys.

"Hell yeah, I'll see later girl"Rikeya said as she ran out the house and to her car.
**********
"Damn nigga this place desserted and shit"Zay said as they pulled up to a run down area.

"Hell yeah,but lets hurry up and get this shit over with. Jesse got me fucked up with this place"Diamond said as she parked her car and walked towards the building with Zay close behind.

Diamond got up to the door and knocked, soon after some buff guy opened the door and let them in.

"Jesse waiting for yall in the last room to yall right"the guy said as he shut the door and walked close behind them.

"This shit bout quiet as hell"Diamond mumbled as she walked into the last room where Jesse was standing next to another huge guy.

"Your late"Jesse said as the guy next to him sat the case of drugs on the table.

"Yeah nigga, these a little far from my neck of the woods,but we here though"Diamond said as she placed the case of money on the table.

"Glad to see you still about business"Jesse said as one of the guys grabbed the suitcase and counted the money.

"Yeah as always"Diamond said as she checked the case.

Zay just smirked at his sister, no matter who it was,she was always sarcastic.

"Alright Jesse you my mans,thanks for this shit"Diamond said as she dapped him.

Her and Jesse always did good business,they may be far in age groups but they were good friends.