Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis

Start from the beginning

Michael: Understood. (Revy... you better not lose your shit on this.)

Dutch: I'll let you know when we're heading out, it's still too early.

Michael: Got it.

Dutch: And Mike, have Revy something to eat. Don't want her out there with an empty stomach.

Michael: *Sigh* Alright. *Exits the bridge*

Rock: Hey, Dutch...

Dutch: Yes, Rock?

Rock: Is it me or does Michael have a concern with Revy?

Dutch: What're you saying, Rock?

Rock: When he started to tag along with us, he's been hanging out with Revy a lot. It looks like Revy doesn't mind having Michael around.

Dutch: You jealous?

Rock: N-no! Not at all. I was just asking, that's all.

Dutch: ...To be honest with you, Rock. I don't care what's going on between them. But I do care about their human relations and their health. Michael seems like a good guy to be around and likes to help out others.

Rock: I see... and a good friend. *Small smile*

Dutch: Yeah, especially a good friend.

POV: Michael...

After exiting the bridge, Michael went to the fridge and took out a bowl of chicken soup that he made before leaving Roanapur. He warmed it up from the microwave and headed outside.

Coming out from the boat he sees Revy sitting down at the front of the boat, having a cigarette around her lips.

Michael: (Geez, she's still pissed off ever since the sub

Michael: (Geez, she's still pissed off ever since the sub. Can't she just let it go already?) Hey Revy, I've brought dinner. Dutch told me you should eat before we head out.

Revy: ...

Michael: I'll leave it here then. *Sets the bowl down behind her, not too far*

Revy: ...

Michael: I'll leave you alone, make sure you eat, alright?

Michael turns around and starts walking away. Suddenly, Revy calls out his name.

Revy: ...Hey Mike.

He stops where he's at and turns around, looking at Revy. Her voice was deep and cold.

Michael: What is it, Revy?

Revy: How many do you think there are..?

Michael: *Confused* (Why is she asking me that?) I don't know..? But if there are more of those fascist cocksuckers then good. The more, the better. We'll show them what their fuhrer went through and kill them all.

Revy: Good... We'll fuckin' kill them all... Till nothing is left.

Michael: Okay..? Till nothing is left. (Good thing you spoke again. Finally?) I'll be heading inside now. See you in a few.