•Chapter One•

Third Person Pov:

Camrin was laying in his bed finally going to sleep after being up all day.

His phone dinged from a notification.

Freaky ass nigga😒

Slide thru real quick.

                                               Cammy❤️
                                  Not rn I'm tired and not
                                  In the mood to fuck.

Freaky ass nigga😒

I'm promise I'm not tryna
Do dat I just wanna chill
Witchu pls?

                                                     Cammy❤️
                                       Fine, but I'm only
                                      Gone stay for a bit.
                                       (Seen)

                    End of Messages.
                    ________________

Camrin sighed, knowing setty was lying about "just chillin" but he decided to go
Anyways since he knew setty was just gonna keep asking anyways.

The truth is, Camrin always had secret feelings for setty for the longest now, but
Setty didn't feel the same. He just saw him as a quick fuck.

He always got jealous when his girlfriend Armani came around, she'd be all on him, kissing him and everything, it made Camrin sick to his stomach.

He was tired of being Jeremiah's Sneaky Link, but he'd never EVER say that to him. Afraid of losing him in the only way he could get him.

He put on some sweatpants, a hoodie, and grabbed his keys and phone and left.

Time skip
_________

Jeremiah's house

"Wassup pretty boi." Setty said hugging Camrin and grabbing his butt.

"Hey." Camrin said.

Setty sat down right next to Camrin, putting his arm around his neck.

He started touching his thigh and made his way to his coochie. (Yes he's intersex in this)

"Uht uht, I already told you I'm not tryna fuck." Camrin said.

"Please pretty boi?" Setty asked with puppy eyes.

"Why don't you get yo girlfriend to do it?" Camrin asked.

"Hers is lose and she don't be washing down there I'd rather not." Setty said

"Ion even understand why you still with that girl, you always say you can't stand her but yea you still wit her." Camrin said.

"Look, don't worry bout all dat right now." Setty said.

"I'm not in the mood for this shit setty, so it's either we just chill or I'm gonna leave." Camrin said already tired of setty.

"Fine, we could chill I geuss." Setty said grabbing the remote.

Camrin was so tired of setty, everytime set asked him to come over it always because he was horny. It pissed him off because he genuinely had feelings for him, and all setty thought of him as was his Sneaky Link.

Yallll how did y'all like this chapter? Cause it was basically just to show y'all how the story was gonna be.

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️