New Discord Pls Read

So, I've been thinking about joining all of our followers' mime and @JakTsu3 followers together in one discord server.

So, in this server, we when I mean we, I mean, me, since my brother doesn't have Discord, will be posting new things such as future books, new chapters, etc.

I wish I could send pictures, but wattpad hates me, so that would be a no.

So I was thinking about for about a month now, so yeah. Let's start talking about the roles you guys are given. The dark roses that's obvi my followers, the lighting sparks that would be my brother’s followers. And the dark ones will be all of our followers together.

There will be more roles in the future, but for now, those are what you're getting. The server is still in process, but you guys can still come and hang out. Some of you from my main server had already joined, so yeah.

The rules are the same as my main, which are these:

RULE 1: NO SWEARING!, NO BULLYING ETC.  please, I want everyone to have fun and not feel bad about themselves. If someone ever talks bad about you or someone else, please let me know. I will gladly take care of the situation.

Rule 2: NO ADULT CONTENT! Pls, there might be young people here on the server. I don't want the server to be banned. this goes for the dose of you who have mature content on your Wattpad. And when I mean young people, I mean by my children!

Rule 3: Roles will be assigned to all of you. You can be assigned to your roles on the welcome channel. just tell us if you write stories, read the stories, if you subscribe to my YouTube channel, or if you're multiple. you can't choose your roles! And if you come from JakTsu wattpad, please tell me I want to make sure we're all on our correct spots.

These are the three specific rules that I always go with. If any of these rules are broken, I'll put you into time out for a whole day, and if your behavior continues, I will bann you. I won't hesitate to do so.

Rules may be updated in the future, so keep an eye out if it happens.

So, with my rules, I said I would be really strict if you broke any of the rules. So don't pls my innocent children are in there. Well, I sort ground them once or twice. He he.

I'll be posting the link on the message board along with my main discord, and let's see if my brother wants his followers in aswell.