Zata Strikes Once More Part 4 Finale

???: I’m known as the ruler of Storm dragons Altairus.

Blake: Altairus?

Altairus: tell me Blake would you do anything for your friends?

Blake: huh?

Altairus: would you do anything for them?

‘Blake: Yes. Of course, i would.

Altairus: well then, Blake. You’re strong I’ll help you save them by giving you the Alltairus form. Now before i give it to you must know that once you turn back to normal, there’s a possibility that you may lose your memories or your powers. Or maybe both. Are you willing to take that risk?

Blake: i…

Blake stood there thinking the only memory that came to mind was her friends getting hurt.

Blake: i am.

Altairus smiled and the ginormous dragon walked in front of her, turned into a magic sphere, and went into Blake, giving her his powers.

Blake’s clothes changed and now she’s got wings, her clothes sparkle which was part of Altairus powers surging in her body.

(this will be the form where she gets it for the first time their will be another drawing with Blake's Colr Scheme)

Now Blake was back in atlantide and while she was gone it seems that Zata managed to destroy a huge portion of the city once more she felt Etch hugging her leg, she looked down at him and smiled and then looked at her friends who they noticed Blake’s new form. Everyone felt her magic energy it felt like the same power as Zata but much more grater.

Lucas: Blake?

Bryan: what is that form?

Ohm: That's the Altairus Form.

Everybody's bodies started to glow and their injuries were starting to heal quickly. Zata noticed Blake’s new form and suddenly recognized it.

Zata: is this?

Blake started to bring a huge storm along with lighting and thunder, Zata felt fear and tried to flee but Blake created a lighting lasso grabbing his heel and dragging him near her. Once Zata was in front of her, Blake shocked him with the lasso. Blake let go of the lasso and walked toward Zata and blast him upward. Then she flew up towards him.

Everyone could not see a thing since Blake flew up to the clouds.

Altairus Blake: have you had enough?

Zata: This is nothing I can take it.

Altairus Blake: listen as much as I don't want to fight you I will so that you won't hurt the people I love.

Zata: I wasn't here for them, I came here for you. If you're the one who can stop this then I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do.

     Zata dashed towards her and Blake managed to block all of his attacks.