Zara Strikes Once More Part 2

Requested by: KateAllianaMicabalo
Warning: cussing

Lucas: why does this have to happen?

Lucas was in disbelief wanting to know why is his girlfriend so important. Hours passed and finally, Blake woke up. Blake, Lucas, David, Etch, Kit, and Mario were in the room. Etch jumped up on the bed hugging its mama.

Blake: Hey I’m fine.

Blake could feel her shirt getting wet from all of Etch's crying. While hugging back the child Blake looked up at her friends and noticed that their faces were filled with worries and fear, especially Lucas.

Blake: is everything okay?

Mario: did you know about your true power Blake?

Blake: what are you talking about?

Everyone looked at each other then back to Blake.

Blake: Guys what’s going on?

All of a sudden they heard a ginormous roar! And it seems to be from a dragon’s roar. They all looked toward Blakes's balcony and saw Ohm Lucas helping Blake out of bed and she immediately recognized the dragon.

Blake: Ohm?

How did Ohm get there well let me explain. While Blake was still unconscious David, Mario, and Kit went to Mania’s world searching for answers when they came across a dungeon in a cage there they found a dragon that was severely hurt.

Mario: hey guys I found something.

Kit: a dragon?

David: It must be Ohm?

Ohm: you know who i am

Mario: we know Blake.

Ohm: Blake. Is she okay?

Kit: she’s…. She came home but was badly injured.

Mario: well more like she drained a lot of magic energy.

Ohm: did Zata find her, does he knows where she is?

Mario: yes, and no.

Mario, Kit and Ohm had worried faces except for David who placed his arms around Kit and Mario’s shoulders.

David: I believe she’ll be fine, she’s part of Divinous Magia, the best guild in all of Atlantide.

David says this with his normally joyful, showoff voice, reassuring his friends and the dragon. A few minutes later the three managed to free Ohm and helped him get out of Dragones when they managed to get out. Zata went and check on his prisoner and noticed, that Ohm wasn’t there. He was pissed and started on his plan to destroy Atlantide and the slayer who can defeat him.

Once arriving at Divinous Magia they helped Ohm with his wounds and he noticed the house inside he noticed two people in it at first he noticed Lucas placing a wet towel on Blake’s forehead and it seems he scared the poop out of him.

Lucas: Holy fuck!

Ohm: I’m sorry.

Ohm forgives him for scaring him and then saw Blake lying on the bed.

Ohm: she’s all grown up now, and can tell she grew stronger. I wonder if she unlocked her Altairus form? (if you are not familiar with Altairus well he's sort of the dragon who is in command of all Storm Dragons)

As he said that everyone was confused, Divinous Magia know that Blake unlocked her Dragon Force, and like Mario, she still hasn’t achieved her Dragon Queen Form, they were confused that dragon slayers can achieve a form that was like the ruler of a certain dragon type.

Mario: what do you mean by Altairus form?

Ohm: so she hasn’t unlocked it. Altairus Form is a powerful form that Storm Dragons Slayers can achieve. It gives them the power of our ruler.

Brandon: and how can she achieve it?

Ohm: i was glad that she didn’t achieve it, and i don’t want her to achieve it.

Bradon: why’s that?

Ohm: yes it can give the slayer immense power but for them to achieve it they must make a sacrifice.

At the word sacrifice, the only memory that came to their minds was Ritchie.

Ohm: don’t think that she needs to sacrifice herself it’s more like if something came to kill you guys she can fall into despair and will be brought to meet our ruler Altairus and must pass his trial.

The guild fell in relief but they are still curious about what the trial was.

Brandon: this trial, do you know what it is?

Ohm: i don’t.

Devin: well that’s no help.

David: at least we know something.

Mario: the only thing that we can do right now is to wait for her to wake up.

Back to the present when Blake woke up.

Blake: How are you here?

Ohm: your friends saved me from Zata.

Blake looked at her friends and smiled.

Ohm: now can you tell me why you were unconscious?

Blake: umm…. Do you remember that spell you forbade me from doing?

Ohm: Lighting Blink?

Blake: yeah……

Ohm: do you have any idea how much magic energy that spell drains you!? You could’ve died!

Blake:......

Everyone went quiet for a decent amount of seconds.

Ohm: but i guess you’re fine so i don’t have to worry. But i still need you to teach you loads of stuff. If we want to win this war you need to be strong, we’ll be needing you to win this war.

Blake: what? A war? And why me?

Ohm: because you are the only one in this world who can defeat Zata……

Cliff hanger sorry, please don’t hate me please. Well, anyways i hope you enjoyed part 2 of Zata Strike Once More. Take care my children  (yes i adopted you). I love you my Little Dark Roses.