" Why should we listen to you, he's just gonna bang you then drop you," some guy in the crowd said and I was by his side in a second.

I grabbed him by the collar and had him half way up the wall in less than a second.

" You might wanna be careful, she's the future Luna of this pack," Carter called and the guy's eyes widened in fear," Everyone, I would like you to meet my mate, Alexis Silaret,"

The guy's eyes widened in fear even more.

I dropped him and was back by Carter in the blink of an eye.

" Hiya," I said grinning.

They all bowed their heads in submission and I groaned.

" Nooooo, please don't bow, I'm not royalty," I whined and I heard Carter chuckle.

Everyone looked up, giving me a weird look but saying nothing.

They sat in their seats as well as us.

" Okay, my mate would like to propose an idea, so she will begin this meeting," Carter said and I nodded.

" I propose that we train the females in the pack as well as the men," I said.

There was an instant uproar.

" That is insane, we will not make our women fight," someone yelled.

" I agree, the women don't belong on the battle field," someone else said.

There were many more comments like that until I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up angrily and shouted," Would you all shut up,"

Everyone became instantly quiet.

" Thank you. Now I know how strange this is but I have seen first hand how much the females need to learn to fight. I'm not proposing that we make them fight in the field but I say that they should learn enough to hold their ground if attacked by a rouge," I said.

Everyone was silent.

" I will personally go to each pack to help train some of the females who I feel have the most potential to help the others learn," I said," please, you may now voice your opinion,"

They were completely silent for a few moments until a voice that I knew well spoke up.

" I think it's a good idea, our females are defenseless right now. I approve," my brother said and I flashed him a grin.

" Good to see ya big bro," I thought and he nodded then winked at me.

" I approve as well," another voice said.

Soon voices were chorusing their agreement.

I still heard a few protests but they died down when I held my hand up.

" I understand if you don't approve and if you don't,then you don't have to. And for those concerned about males being close to your mate then train them yourself. That is all," I said, sitting down.

The rest of the meeting dragged on and by the time it was almost done, I was ready to leap out of the room.

Then someone caught my eye.

It was Riley, she was here.

" I'm sooooo bored," I thought and she looked at me.

I could tell she was trying to hold back laughter.

" Stop it Alexis, if I laugh I"m gonna get in trouble," she thought back.

" OH MY GOSH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I squealed.