Nine

August pov

So it been a week since all this shit happened a nigga sad and all but I look in the bright side that's what my big brotha said just keep your head held up high and see what happens along the way.So when I was about to go home melody stopped me to talk about somethin first I had to make a big trip at the trap house. so I told that I had to to some business. and she left and she came back I was chillin at my house until she said lets go to the park so I was fine with that.

Melody's pov

August and I were at the park walking so I was about to tell him how I feel so here goes nothin.

Convo between August and melody

Aug:so what you had to talk to me about
Mele:well you know I got asked out by Brian right
Aug:yea why ma
Mele:well Igotfeelingforyouandnothimsoirejectedhimforyou (she said really quickly)
Aug:what you say ma I can't hear you saying something all at once "he chuckles"
Mele:ok this is going to be hard to say but "I really like you and I rejected Brian because of you."
Aug:oh well I had the same feelings for you for a hot minute when I was about to ask you Brian did so I didn't ask.
Mele:why didn't you tell me
Aug:cause you were talking to Brian what else should I do what stare at a wall all day
Mele:no but you could've told me how you felt that's why I stayed away from you and Brian for a week to think.
Aug:well I was scared what else you want me to say
Mele:bye Anthony
Aug:wait dream I love you
Mele:I always will love you to but it's time bye Anthony
Aug:bye dream love you

So melody's full name is melody dream Perez
And Yal already know Augs is August Anthony alsina jr and love Yal