Eight

August pov

Did she ever notice that we know the same dude that likes her. This shit sucks that I can't tell her how I feel I just got to wait it out just don't know what to do if I should tell how I feel or not I don't want to put to much pressure on her it's just the one I fell in love with its scares me to say that I love her. I'm going to talk to my my older brother Ty and ask him and what's his opinion so I got redressed and went to my big Bro's house.

*********week later**********

Melody's pov

So it's been a week since I talked Brian and August I just don't know but my heart says August and my head says Brian. I'm just going with what my heart says I'm just afraid what's Brian's going to say so I'm just going meet up with Brian at a restaurant just see how this goes.

Restaurant conversation

Brian: hey sweetcheeks
Melody:hey to you too how you been?
Brian:good good just thinking how where we stand just asking where do we stand?
Melody:I thought about it and we been friends for too long I just don't want to jeopardize what we have I'm sorry but it's a no
Brian:oh ok I understand but if your ever need me just it me up I will always have the same feelings for you in my heart whenever we see each other.(gets up for a hug and a kiss on the forehead) goodbye love
Melody:bye (tears in her eyes)

Brian's pov

I went into my car I was really upset and I didn't know what to do so I went and bought a 24pack of budlight and went home and started drinking I don't want to let her go but I have to sadly😞😔😔😔 but I knew she loved me for so long I just didn't ask quick enough I'm so mad with myself(starts hitting the wall back in forth)

Sorry guys I had some writers block and I been busy lately but I love Yal