Chapter 13: Help.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

-12:43 pm-

-You-
Y/n, where are you?

-Wifey-
At akaza's ramen shop.
Have you eaten your lunch?

-You-
Of course, the chicken was delicious.
Have you had lunch yet? I'm heading
to our house since I forgot the green folder.
have you seen it?

-Wifey-
I already ate ramen, no worries.
And with the green folder...
I think I placed it on your desk,
next to the lamp.

-You-
Ok
Thank you

He stared at his phone for a moment with a small smile before placing it back in his pocket.

-Time Skip-

You raised an eyebrow as you received a text from Yoriichi.

-7:19 pm-

-My Husband-Y/n, I'll be home late.
Have you eaten dinner?

-You-
Yep, I already ate ramen.
how about you?

-My Husband-
Ramen? Are you still at the
Ramen shop? And no worries,
I already ate dinner.

-You-
Yeah, I'm about to go home
now, we're just chatting.

-My Husband-
Be careful on your way home

-You-
You too <3

-My Husband-
Ok

You soon placed your phone back into your purse. "Why does he text like that?" Koyuki let out a small chuckle, "Does he not say I love you?" she added. "He prefers to say it in front of me and not on the phone." you replied with a small laugh, "And he always texts like this, I've already gotten used to the 'Ok'." you joked to which she laughed. "Well, I can't complain because my husband texts even worse than that." Koyuki giggled and pulled out her phone, showing you her texts with Akaza.

-Honey<3- (Akaza)
where r u?

-You- (Koyuki)
At home, why?

-Honey<3-
Chicken or beef?

-You-
Huh...??

-Honey<3-
which 1 do u want?

-You-
for what honey?

-Honey<3-
Dinner

-You-
Oh... Well beef.

-Honey<3-
k

You let out a loud laugh at how Akaza texts Koyuki. The two of you continued joking and making fun of Akaza's way of texting. Akaza soon approached you both, "What are you two laughing about?" he asked as he walked closer to Koyuki and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Well... We're talking about the way you text." she giggled. Akaza shrugged, "I don't see anything wrong with it." he replied. "I can barely understand what you're saying." You commented to which Akaza just scoffed.

He soon left as he continued to clean the ramen shop, they were closing early because Koyuki is 8 months pregnant, they just wanted to focus on the upcoming baby. You glanced at Koyuki's belly, and she caught you looking, "Do you both have any plans of having children already?" she asked.

You shook your head into a no, "No, I'm just... Not ready yet. Besides, Yoriichi still wears a condom, I don't think he wants children yet too." you replied.

"Just don't rush it, go at your own pace... You know, like when you're ready... Pregnancy is so exhausting, it's a commitment but I'm willing to do it." She replied. You hummed in response, "I know... Don't worry." you reassured her.

You then check your watch, "Well... I need to go home now, it's getting late." You told her. She nodded, "Alright, be careful on your way home." she smiled, and you gave her a loose hug. You waved her one last goodbye and soon left the ramen shop. You started walking to the nearby bus station which was 15 minutes away. "Hmm... I wonder if his clothes on the hanger are already dry... I'll just check once I go home..." you mumbled.

On your way home, you hear someone call your name. "Y/n...!" You turned around to see Douma. You slowly turned away and started walking away faster. He let out a whine, "Y/n-Dono don't ignore me!" he quickly caught up to you. He wore that... Shit-eating grin you were annoyed by. Being with Douma only got you in trouble, especially back when you were both children "Come on, we're childhood friends, why would you ignore me?" he asked, and you let out a small sigh.

Although Douma is... A troublemaker, a playboy, a red flag, weird, kind of psychotic, and... Oh god, the list goes on. He's still... good friend...? He did help you land a job.

"What? You got kicked out by your girlfriend again?" you asked, "Umm, actually, it's ex-girlfriend." he corrected you. You let out another sigh, "Let me guess, you're homeless now because you have no girlfriend to suck up to?" he let out a gasp and started fake crying, "Oh Y/n...! You're the only one who knows me so well...!" he was about to pull you into a hug but you stopped him, "No hugging, I have a husband." You told him, you didn't like how physically affectionate he was.

He let out a loud gasp, "What?! To whom?!" he was in complete disbelief. "Yoriichi Tsugikuni." you replied, "Hmm... Sound familiar... and rich." he mumbled, "You got any spare bedrooms I can crash to for the night?? I've been calling Akaza all night but I think he already blocked me." He whined. "If I did, I wouldn't let you in." you replied. "Oh come on! Just for one night! I swear I'll leave in the morning...! All of the hotels are fully booked!" he complained.

"Just one night, please?? I helped you find a job, I did a lot for you!" he begged, and you stared at him for a moment. It is kind of cruel to just leave him outside... "For one night only?" You asked, and he frantically nodded. "Let me ask my husband first." you told him, he let out a sigh of relief.

-You-
Yoriichi, is it fine if my friend
stay at our house for tonight?
My friend doesn't have a place to go
to for tonight.

-My Husband-

Ok

"Looks like he said yes." Douma commented as he read the texts between you and Yoriichi. "Yeah, consider yourself lucky." you replied.

-Meanwhile-

Yoriichi glanced at his phone from time to time, he was on his way home. Yoriichi let out a small sigh as he stopped the car. There seemed to have been an accident on the road, "Great... Which route should I go now...?" He sighed. He soon glanced at his phone.

He lets out a smile as he sees Y/n from his phone. The screen seemed to be showing a live video of Y/n entering their house, his smile dropped as soon as he saw an unfamiliar man come inside their house too. His eyes were glued to the screen as he watched the two of them with an unreadable facial expression.