Two Teenage Dirtbags

For those of you who aren't into emo fashion, go to Pinterest ig man idk what to tell you.

Y/n grits his teeth as he stares at the club bulletin board crowded with students. This was bullshit. Last year you'd get slushied for even looking at one of the 'lame' clubs and now everyone was fawning over some bullshit club full of singing ass kissing losers. Sure, he was also considered a loser but at least he didn't parade down the halls singing like he's in some shit musical. All he wanted was to go through his day without getting tossed into the trash for being an 'emo loser' or getting beat up in the bathrooms while trying to take a piss. Hell, his life was already shit and now because of some dumb glee club even something as mundane as going down the hallway could be disturbed with a migraine-inducing butcher of some pop song nobody wanted to hear on the way to science. Rolling his eyes, Y/n decided to face the problem in front of him head-on. The current problem is the blockade stopping him from getting to class.

He sighed as he pushed past the crowd blocking the halls, bumping into the blonde cheerleader he didn't ever want to see again. "Watch it, freak," Kitty said, pushing him away from her as she walked to Sue's office. He turned to watch her walk away, her curled ponytail swinging behind her. Y/n remembered when they used to be friends. But that was years ago, and people can grow apart, people can grow cruel, and people can become monsters. He supposed they were still alike in that way, as she grew into the bully cheerleader stereotype she vowed to never become when she left her first tryouts in 7th grade, he had grown distant and mean. He understood why Kitty had cut him off, adapting to survive and all, and Y/n supposes that's why he had distanced himself from her in the first place. After all, who's a more fitting target than the eyeliner-wearing freak who hung around the preppy blonde cheerleader's fresh meat?

Y/n sighed as the bell rang, he was going to be late... again.

⁎⁑⁂⁎⁑⁂⁑⁎

"Porcelain, this is my daughter, Robin." Sue introduced her daughter to Kurt as she smiled down at the baby. "I've loved the name ever since I was a little girl. It recalls hope, and springtime, and my favorite dead Bee Gee. Oh, she's the love of my life." She rocked her baby as she set her down in her carrier, "And I'm so devoted to her." She shot her head over to the door the moment her child was out of her arms, "Kitty! get in here." Said blonde entered her coach's room with a confident sway of her hips. "Yes, Coach Sylvester?" Sue tucked her baby into her carrier as she spoke, "I need you to change Robin's diaper, and then sing her a lullaby." Kitty tilted her head down at Robin fondly. "Preferably something not yet butchered by the glee club. Good luck finding one." Sue stood back up straight and turned to face Kurt, "Porcelain, this is Kitty. Kitty is my new head bitch."

Coach Sylvester sat down at her desk, "Kitty is my new head bitch. She's like a young Quinn Fabray, except she's not pregnant, manic-depressive, or in and out of a wheelchair." Kitty tilted her head quizzically as she looked at Kurt, "Shouldn't you be in college or something? I thought gay people were all successful overachievers." Kurt's jaw dropped in offense as Kitty left Sue's office with the baby, "I am a successful-" Sue cut him off, "Oh, don't pay attention to what Kitty thinks, even if it's exactly what the rest of the world thinks." Sue pushed off of her desk, "I'm actually very proud of you, twinkle-tush. You're a real trailblazer. You know, it used to be that just straight ex-football players would lurk the halls of high schools after graduation, but you've proven that gay ex-show choir champs can also be depressive sad sacks desperately clinging to the past."

Kurt shook his head, "I'm not a sad sack, ok? My classes at Allen County Community College start next week." Coach Sylvester shook her head, "I'm sorry, I tuned out the moment you opened your mouth. Keep living the dream, Porcelain."