001.

"Marianna, come down for breakfast." Rose, her mother yelled to her from behind the door.

"Just five more minutes, mom."

"No, we are eating as a family, and no one should have to wait for you.

"Right, like I'm the one they are waiting for."

"Just get up and come eat, the food will get cold. Oh, have you seen Ward. He wasn't there when I woke up."

"No mom, I'm not his keeper."

"Okay honey, just don't take too long."

Rose walks away from the door and Marianna laughs.

"I think your wife is looking for you, daddy."

"Shh Babygirl, you know it makes me hard when you call me daddy." Ward spoke to his stepdaughter.

"You have to show me how much you love it when I call you that, daddy."

They start to kiss, as his hand travels down the valley of her breast, to her stomach and to the mound of her vagina.

"Please ward, don't tease me."

"But what about breakfast, I am pretty hungry."

"If you're so hungry, you should eat." She tells him with a smirk, as she climbs on top of him.

"Okay, but you have to stay quiet this time."

"You want me quiet; you know what to do."

"Yeah, I know." He says as his hand goes around her throat.

He rolls them over so that he is on top. He hovers over her thinking about everything at once.

"Ward Cameron, he is not a bad person. He does what he has to do for his family, and he know that it looks bad on the outside but to him it's just him protecting what he has built. But when it comes to this, he can't stop. He has tried to stop sneaking into her room, he has tried to let her go and stop her from getting to him, but it was hard.

It wasn't supposed to be like this, when it first happened, they were both drunk out of their minds. When it was over, he thought they would both forget. Turns out, only one of them were actually drunk. She was like a spider, spinning her web. Skimpy clothes on, whispering nasty things in his ear, wet dreams that felt so real to him. He couldn't take it anymore and he begged her to stop tormenting him. She stopped, but not before making him fuck her one last time. One last time turned into another and it's been three years now.

"Look who I found on my way downstairs, mom."

"I was worried about you Ward, I thought something happened to you."

"I didn't go far honey, just need to get an early morning exercise in before the day started." He says as he kisses her.

"Get a room, people." Marianna tells them.

"Oh honey, I heard you in your room last night; you were quite loud. So, hush."

"Yeah, who was the guy in your room last night, Mari. He seemed to be pounding into you, I'm sure I could do it better."

"I'm sure you would want to, but it's never going to happen, Rafey." She tells him.

"Stop calling me that, I told you already."

"Mmm, I don't remember that."

"Keep making noises and I'll give you something to moan about Anna." Rafe whispers in her ear.

"Goodmorning dad." Sarah, the favorite Cameron child speaks.

"God, where is my favorite at, we are supposed to go shopping today."

"No, we are not." Sarah interjects.

"Good thing I wasn't talking about you Sarah."

"I'm coming now Mar."

"Don't rush Wheeze, we still have to eat."

"Can I come with you guys" Asks Rafe.

"Of course, you can, Rafey." Marianna says with a big smile.

While she is eating, Mari feels a hand on her thighs. She looks up to see Rafe smirking at her.

She reaches his hand and makes him go higher. When he gets to her pussy, he realizes she has no panties on.

"Such a dirty girl, lets me play with her pussy at the breakfast table around the family."

"It feels better when you think you'll get caught, you can feel how wet I am already."

"Then why won't you let me inside of you; why won't you let me love you the way I know I can."

"Rafe, stop. Can't you see that all I am is damaged goods?"

"No, all I see is perfection, all I see is someone as troubled as me and needs help to see the light. I could be your light Mari; you could be mines too."

Rafe Cameron, the Kook king of Outer Banks. The black sheep of his family, the lonely one who turned to drugs to stop the insanity in his head. Ward is his father, but you could never tell with the way he ignores his presence. He and Mari met while they were in high school. He wanted her, everyone knew he wanted her, and they knew to stay away from her.

They hit it off on his last year of school, but he left before anything could develop. He quit college and came back home but by then she was fucking his dad almost every night.

"How about this, let's go shopping first and after we drop Wheezie off we can hang for a bit."

"Yeah, we can do that."

"Now stop playing with me, I'm loud when I cum." She whispered in his ear.

"I can't wait to hear you."

"Go get ready, we leave in an hour." Mari tells Rafe.

"Yeah, I'll be ready by then."

"Okay guys I'm off to work. I will be home later than usual today."

"Okay, bye mom."

When her mom leaves it's just her, Sarah and Ward at the table now."

"What will you be doing today, Sarah, hanging with douche bag Topper." Mari asks.

"Who knows, I'm thinking of dumping him. He's fucking obsessed with me and I am tired of it."

"So, who do you have in mind then."

People have tells, Marianna is big on observing people. So, when Sarah looks out the window at the boy who works on the boat, Mari was shocked.

"John B Routledge, well he's definitely a looker, it's just that Pouge life would suck for you; maybe that's the adventure of it."

"What, I'm just thinking, and I wasn't looking at him."

"Cool for you sissy, just know he hangs with that fucking bitch Kiara; you know the one you dumped when she got too close for you."

"Thanks for bringing it up, wait didn't she try to fight you for breaking her friend's heart."

"Right, she did try. But he broke my heart first, all I did was make some shit up to get him back; he actually cheated on me."

"So, you girls are going to just act like I am not here." Ward spoke.

"Sorry dad." They spoke up at the same time.

"Sorry daddy." They spoke up at the same time.

Okay, I think it's time to go. Mari, you have to get ready, and you Sarah has to figure out what you are doing today."

They nod and everyone leaves the table to get ready to do their own thing.