Kabanata 2

Teresa

Inip na naghihintay ako sa labas ng condominium n'ya. I've been here for 5 minutes, ilahang press nadin ako sa bell n'ya di parin bumubukas ang pinto.

Looking at my attire, naka hoodie and short lang ako. And also naka slippers with pair of black socks since ang lamig ang panahon kase tag-ulan.

The door suddenly opened.

Of course, I cannot deny how gorgeous this woman is in front of me. Naka roba lang ito kulay itim, her hair is fixed as a bun tapos wala itong sout na black sunglasses because she used to wear it even in school. She so damn gorgeous that I am more sure than I'm not damn straight woman. I'm freaking bended because of her. Damn you, Zoey!

She gave me a signal to come inside and so I did. Her condominium is indeed bigger than I ever imagined. But it's the same size as Boss Julie's condominiums.

"Come with me in the kitchen." She coldly said.

Agad naman akong sumunod. I'm so curious about her sudden request.

Umabot kami sa malaking kitchen n'ya. Klase klaseng kagamitan para sa pagluluto. Her kitchen is so shiny, parang takot tuloy akong magluto dito. I can say, this kitchen is worth a hundred people!

"Bat' tayo nandito ma'am?" I began asking.

She looks at me and crossed her arms. "You, cook for me. I'm hungry." She pointed the shiny kitchen.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Ma'am."

She raised her eyebrow. "What now?"

I breath in. "You're such a brat to be honest."

I said without hesitation.

Her face shifted into a strict-prof-mode which I always encounter everyday.

"Shut your mouth, Delos Santos! I am your teacher!" She shouted fuming mad.

"And I'm your student. Fine, I'll cook for you." I have no other choice naman.

I need to save my energy for tomorrow, I have to get this over with.

"Good," she smirked. "Just cook me anything, make sure it satisfy my taste buds." She said before leaving the room.

Mahinang hinilot ko ang sentido, this woman is giving me headaches. Di pala marunong magluto. Tsk.

I started cooking, wearing her black apron that I know na di n'ya ginagamit because she's not a good cook to begin with. Hays, sayang nagiging display lang yung shiny kitchen ni ma'am. Kung pwede nakawin edi sana nasa bahay na ito.

"Here, eat this." Inilapag ko sa table yung food na niluto ko.

She's watching TV while waiting for me to finish cooking.

She looks at the plate and used a silver a fork to taste it. After eating it, she seems satisfied and her expression grew softer and... kinder huh? She seems cute.

Stop, Teresa! Huwag kang marupok.

I don't know but the moment she started tasting that food, her expression became softer and she suddenly shifted into a soft professor. More like a baby or something.

For whole one hour of eating, she's unusually silent. She's so focused that I can't help myself but stare at her. I can't believe I'm observing her eating as if she's so gorgeous doing it.

She finally finished eating.

I'm curious so I asked. "Ma'am."

"What?" Her eyebrow went up.