"Eh? Oh..." She blinked and looked here and there! "Just... I called him. Haha! Yeah I called him."

"Is that so?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Well, yeah." She smiled.

Both of them looked at each other for a second then she practically ran out or escaped?

He smirked behind her!

A month passed like that.

On a wonderful evening, at the famous resort near Busan...

"Oppa, let's rearrange that flowers over there. And also the decoration on the left side of the stage." Lisa's voice directed at the manager of her team.

"Ok. Let's try it then." He smiled at her and went to the helpers.

Tomorrow is the wedding. They should finish everything before night. Yet she didn't met the bride or her family! Only their two secretaries. She agreed to this event because they said they know Kim Taehyung!

That secretary told her that today the bride will come to see the venue.

She opened her diary to check the ideas once more. And looked at her watch also.

"You...yeah you, come here, I will help you hold the balloons." She offered a help to her girl teammate to tie a bundle of balloons.

"Thank you Ms. Lisa." She came to her. "Oh... Is that the bride? Waaah! She is very beautiful." She exclaimed.

Lisa turned back to take a look.

But...

She couldn't believe her eyes. "He..."

"That must be the groom. He is freaking sexy and handsome. A couple made in heaven."

The girl squealed!

Lisa rubbed her eyes and looked once more. "J... Jungkook? Ha! That annoying pervert! Why is he there?"

She saw a tall and beautiful girl wearing a black frock and a handsome man wearing a Royal Blue suit standing together.

When the man turned with a smile...

Yes, that's definitely Jungkook! She can not mistake that face!! It's him!

"Wait! Groom? Match made in heaven? Tsk! My foot!" She hissed.

Then stomped her foot! "Why I am preparing his wedding venue out of all the people? Aaaah!"

"Ms. Lisa?" The girl looked at her with blinking eyes.

"Ah! Sorry. It's nothing. Ah, you go to Minjung oppa. I am going to check something." With that she turned back and walked away.

Meanwhile,

"Noona, you should ask brother in law to come with you. I have an important meeting today." Jungkook pouted in annoyance.

"Aigoo! Meeting? The hell! Aren't you going to..." She made a drinking gesture.

"That's not. From where did you heard those rumors about me? Huh?" He complained.

"Haha! From your childhood, this big sister raised you! Can't I tell your intention? And moreover, this is a surprise. So your brother in law can't see this today." Yeji winked at him and looked around with satisfaction.

"Look. How's my dream venue?" She asked.

"Mhm. So-so!" He replied earning a smack on shoulder.

"So so? I called this team because they had a good feedback. And moreover the boss is a beautiful girl looks like a Barbie doll." She smiled.