3.

Heaven valley woke up to a fresh monday morning again

Heaven valley woke up to a fresh monday morning again. This small town is about five hours away from Seoul by a car. As it's name says, it's a valley of beautiful South East hills and literally a blessing from the heaven with it's beauty and calmness. Since the spring is near, so many beautiful and rare kind of flowers along with a mesmerizing array of cherry blossoms began to bloom already. And the paths covered in multicolored petal blankets which is definitely a mind blowing sight. All of the people here are either farmers or small shop keepers. Even though they are not crazy rich, they don't have any poverty or bankruptcy! Everyone is happily living their own life.

But in these two years, some of those city intruders started to come here in search of apt land for their tourism business plans. 'Kims' are one among them, and now planning to build a huge hillside resort or something like that for the tourism purposes here. With the total atmosphere of this place, it can easily fill up their pocket from those adventurous wealthy people. The villagers also have fruits farming and flower selling also. They also farm the vegetables and food grains for their own purposes. Other groceries available in those shops in the nearby small town.

The shops in the town slowly began to open here and there. The owner of the flower shop in the town, Choi Yena called out her twenty three years old daughter,

"Lisa... Come here... Help omma to arrange these lillies."

She is in a hurry early in the morning. Lisa shouted from the outside.

"Coming omma... Just one minute! Diana is here with your green roses!"

"Oh, really? Hah! It's a relief!" Yena sighed.

After some moment, Lisa came inside with a green rose bouquet in her right hand and an angel like little girl in her left hand following by a beautiful golden retriever.

"Omma, can you stop being panic? They will only arrive within one hour. We have enough time. Here... Take this...dont scold me later saying that I destroyed it!" She handed over the roses and slightly shook the little girl,

"... Right Eva?"

The little girl smiled widely. Her silky hair tied up on her little head looks like a small black fountain leaning to sideways! Yena poked Eva's cheek and went inside with the roses and shouted from there,

"... You can say it like that! It is their wedding party, not yours! We shouldn't compromise a little mistake in the arrangements. Besides the bride repeatedly told me that she needs a red and green rose bouquet."

Lisa shook her head! Her mother is always like that. Yena came back and patted the retriever's hairy head,

"Thank you Diana!"

Little Eva cutely informed "Lisanty, tomorrow is my birthday...mommy told me to tell you that both of you should come early..."

Lisa rubbed her nose on the latter's little nose. "Oho? Did she told that? Then aunty will be there from today itself! How about that?"