•The Sweet Comfort•

Short chapter, srry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☀️Sun POV☀️
After what happened with me and Eclipse, i quickly rushed to my room at the tower. I needed to plan a few things....~

🪐3rd person POV🪐

Sun was in his room, drawing and writing a few things. He looked very concentrated on his paper, Sun looked very serious about it too. There was a sunset outside which caused a unique and pretty lighting, making Sun's eyes look a bit red from the light.

Sun seemed to be writing a very detailed plan of some sort.. it almost looked evil. Sun was giggling to himself while writing but he quickly stopped smiling and kept writing and drawing.

Eclipse was tired from all the research-AND of what happened earlier with Sun. He decided to stop researching for the day and go back to rest. Once he was close to the tower, he heard some light giggling

"Is he giggling..?" Eclipse said quietly. He went in the tower, at Sun's door and opened it. He saw Sun writing and drawing something on his desk making him curious "what are you doing?" Eclipse asked. Sun jumped and hid his piece of paper.

"Don't worry about it! A-are you tired..?" Sun responded. He looked worried and scared which made Eclipse even more curious. Sun was smiling an awkward smile, gripping onto the paper tightly "what are you writing...?" Eclipse asked again.

Sun looked a bit annoyed at this point but kept smiling "like i said....... Dont.Worry.About.It." Sun replied once again, darkening the tone on the last words. Eclipse was worried so he tried to snatch the paper away from Sun.

Sun obviously didn't let him and he kept backing away "if it's nothing i have to worry about, why won't you let me see it!?" Eclipse asked, annoyed at Sun. Sun just giggled and kept backing away "if it was something i wanted you to see, i would've let you." Sun responded.

Eclipse got tired of doing the same thing over and over again with no end, he decided to stop. Eclipse was already tired and wanted some rest "... alright... Where do i sleep..?" Eclipse asked Sun, saddening his tone. Sun's eyes went dull, no light or life in them.

Eclipse got confused by that but suddenly Sun's eyes started looking alive again "if you want you can either sleep at my room with me or-" Sun stopped mid-sentence, his eyes having a sad look on them. Eclipse saw tears forming in the corner of Sun's eyes

"O-or...M-Moon's room...." Sun tried completing his sentence without crying. Eclipse felt really bad so he bent down to Sun's level and pulled Sun into a hug. Sun immediately hugged back, silently crying on Eclipse's shoulder "shh... It's okay.." Eclipse tried comforting Sun.

Sun kept sniffling and crying on Eclipse's shoulder, his arms around Eclipse's chest and his head placed on Eclipse's shoulder. Eclipse liked the new warmth, making him feel more sleepy and tired. He lifted Sun up, placing Sun's legs around his waist. Sun didn't mind, he liked the sudden embrace and it was even better that he was hugging someone he trusted.

Eclipse headed to Sun's room, wanting to rest. Sun stopped crying and there was only small sniffles coming from him. Eclipse opened the door and walked towards Sun's bed "you have a nice room" Eclipse said while he was looking around the room. Sun just nodded and tightened his grip on Eclipse.

Eclipse just chuckled and sat down on the bed, Sun on his lap. Sun lowered his arms from Eclipse's chest to his waist, burying his face on Eclipse's chest. Eclipse remembered what happened earlier but he immediately brushed it off and laid down on the bed.

Sun was ontop of Eclipse, his breathing slowing down while he slowly drifted off to sleep. Eclipse chuckled at the sight and yawned "goodnight Sunny..." Eclipse said as he drifted off to sleep.

"...Goodnight Eclipse..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 664

Sorry for the short chapter! I have no motivation and I didn't have alot of ideas-

I appreciate all the views!!
Love yall❤️