Chapter 2 ("Shen-Shijie~")

When the other's finally arrived, Shen Qingqiu's wrist had already turned numb. With relief he lowered the arm with which he held his fan.

"Finally you're here", Shen Qingqiu said, joy clearly audible from his voice. He looked at Mu Qingfan, then pointed at Yue Qingyuan, "He's been like this for quite a while now. Could you look over him?"

Mu Qingfan looked at him, but didn't move. Instead he narrowed his eyes. "If you could tell me first who you are", he said in return. Appearently Liu Qingge had neglected to tell them the most important business first before bringing them here. What a reliable man.

"Mu-shidi, I swear. I don't want to have to explain to everyone solely", Shen Qingqiu said, holding his head in frustration. Couldn't he read the room? Was he not perceptive? He wore the Qing Jing peaklord's clothes, had a fan in hand and the sect leader, instead of fighting him sat on a chair, looking like he was about to die. Plus, Liu Qingge had gone to get them. He would never leave Yue Qingyuan alone with a stranger when he was unable to fight back. "Shidi there is more important things to do. Look at Zhangmen-Shixiong!"

Mu Qingfan startled a bit. It seemed that he had finally understood. Instead of saying something he moved towards Yue Qingyuan, taking a huge detour around Shen Qingqiu as if he had a highly contagious disease. When he reached Yue Qingyuan, he immediately got to checking his pupils and pulse.

Qi Qingqi still stood next to Liu Qingge, holding a little bag. Her arms were crossed and she shamelessly looked Shen Qingqiu up and down. After a while she started grinning with schadenfreude.

"Shen Qingqiu, ah Shen Qingqiu. What cultivation method did you try, to improve your skills with, this time? You should really stop. Look at yourself, you look-", she wanted to say hideous. She wanted to offend him so badly, but when she looked at his face, she couldn't get it out. Before saying something like 'beautiful' she chose to stop talking.

Meanwhile Mu Qingfan was done examining Yue Qingyuan. He straightened his back and cleared his throat. "How long has he been like this?", he asked in direction of Shen Qingqiu, without really looking at him.

"As long as it took Liu Qingge to leave and come back with the both of you", Shen Qingqiu replied. He tried not to take it personally that almost everyone in the room refused to look at him. At least he still had Qi Qingqi and Yue Qingyuan.

"This long already? That is odd...", Mu Qingfan mumbled,"He is in a stable condition for now even though he should have snapped out of it already. He shouldn't faint unless he suffers another...shock... But now. Shen-shixiong, you come over here. I'll give you a checkup. Don't think that just because you feel healthy, that you are healthy. Heaven knows how you ended up like this..."

Shen Qingqiu nodded and came over to Mu Qingfan. He had wanted to let the other look over him anyways. He was afraid the System might have messed up more than he knew. As he walked, Shen Qingqiu could hear someone scoff. Only then did he remember the way of walking he had been using this whole time. He didn't need to turn around to know that Qi Qingqi and Liu Qingge were probably staring at him with criticism.

Shen Qingqiu wasn't going to walk different now. He had finally found a way to walk in a proper manner and not be uncomfortable while doing so. He had a female body, how could they expect him to walk like a guy? That truely would have been even more indecent.

Mu Qingfan now took Shen Qingqiu's wrist to check him over. "Do you have any discomforts?", Mu Qingfan asked. He tried treating Shen Qingqiu like any other patient, but it kept feeling extremely strange.

"I had a few problems with coordination earlier, but I managed to find a way how I could move that alleviates them. The only problem that won't go away now is the pain in my lower back. It came when I've been walking here, but I suppose I know where it comes from...", Shen Qingqiu replied with a sigh.