Chapter 2

Third pov
-----
Nova and Jacaery move to the north letting jacaery uncle Delmar watch over driftmark as they gather allies around the realm.

They heard about Ned stark bastard but jaceary found that suspicious since he knows Ned stark is a noble man who wouldn't do that making him keep a close eye on him. Darya grew more beautiful and smart each day as she turns Eleven years old.

"Kepa can I go out and play now."

Jacaery smiles at his daughter loving the way she is fierce like a warrior but knows how to be cunning like her mother.
"Of course Tala but are you finished with your lessons?" Darya nodded her head
"Yes kepa." He kisses her forehead before letting her go play, happy to see his daughter run around freely without a target on her head in the north but you can never be too cautious especially with Robert hatred towards the Targaryens.

The snow dances around darya as she laughs in the snow. Kallias had a ghost smile upon his face watching darya play in the snow. Kallias is darya sworn protector he doesn't really like to talk about himself or the fact of how he got that scar that goes down the eyebrow to the end of his collarbone. Many people get scared of his appearance alone not darya the first time she met him she Said he was a handsome prince which took him by surprise. Eventually he grew a soft spot for her and started to see her as a little sister.

Darya sees something from a distance a boy with black hair almost a hint of sliver in there and pale skin walking ahead sad head down with a red mark on his left cheek. Kallias got called over by another guard looked at darya for a second then walked over to the guard to talk.

Darya moved to follow the boy as he stop at a tree and sat down head on his knees.
She moved more closer to him.

"Are you okay?"

Darya said softly to him but the boy ignored her and still had his head down on his knees.

Darya with a kind heart did not take offense to that instead sat down beside him and watch the snow fall.

"You know I like the snow. Do you want to know why?"

The boy stays quiet and does not look up. Darya didn't look at him instead stare up at the sky watching the snow fall down to the ground. "It's because it's pretty and cold, and I can also do sneak attacks on kallias." She giggles and plays with the snow near her not expecting the boy to talk to her. A few minutes of silence she hears the boy speak.

"Jon." He said quietly grip his knees tight with his hands.
Darya turned her head "What?" The boy looks up his eyes connect with her brown eyes and she can see the color of his dark grey and small hint of lilac in his eyes. "My name is Jon snow." He said a little bit more clearly now.

Darya smiles and laughs, moving more closely to him "So you're like the snow that's on the ground that makes you unique." Jon looks at her curious "How am i unique?"

"because your last name is snow like the snow on the ground. I have never heard that last name in my life."

Jon's eyes grew cold and looked away face guarded "That's because I'm a bastard, I'm not unique or special."

Darya is quiet for a moment until she gets up and stares down at him determined "Well i don't care if you are a bastard or a prince. Do you want to play in the snow with me and be friends?" Jon turned his head towards her look at her surprise and suspicion.

"You don't...care?"

Darya shake her head and grin "Nope, do you want to play in the snow with me?" She asked him again a snowflake falls from the sky and landed on top of her hair making her look like a snow angel, he is mesmerized by her for a second.