Epilogue

Heesoo walked in and brushed the dust off a brown box labeled, highschool.

She rummaged through the contents, eventually picking out a vhs tape. Brushing off the dust she walked to the tv and pushed it in the slot.

Crinkly static filled the room, a rainbow of colors appeared before finally, it focused on Haerin. She was reading a book pleasantly in the library, she noticed and smiled at the camera.

Heesoo smiled fondly, despite being thirty years old she often looked at these tapes again to feel young.

She stared at the screen, feeling her younger self behind the camera. The girl was so broken, she thought.

Heesoo was watching the girls run around the school hallways when the door suddenly opened.

"Ahhh, what is this?" yelled Heyin, they were all exclaiming their surprise at once, a jumble of sounds.

Heesoo simply watched as they settled on the couch across from her, Hanni complaining "what were we going to practice again?"

Their voices overlapped, Heesoo just stared at them. She admired their non-aging skin. Each of them still had small chests, full hair and flat hips. Heesoo had gained wrinkles, grays and a curvy body over the years.

They were exempt from the tricks of time, unlike the rest of the world. Heesoo and Hyun Wook grew old together, relaxing on a beach during the sunset. Rickety knees and shoulders touching each other.

They would soon be eighty,

And her friends would be forever seventeen.