Chapter 4

When she got home, her phone rang. She looked at the caller, 'Minji' her eyes widened, she dropped the phone.

"What is it?" Her mom came into the room and picked up the phone that was no longer buzzing.

Heesoo shook her head, "nothing."

Minji called her all night. Heesoo pulled her knees into her body and cried. She screamed when the buzzing shook the table over and over again.

She had an idea suddenly, she got a jacket on and ran.

She arrived at the parking garage out of breath. They were all dancing under the streetlight.

Heesoo sat down and enjoyed watching them. "They can't be dead, look" she whispered "they are having so much fun." She laughed and sang along to the music with them.

The next day at school, she smiled a lot, instead of filming them dancing she watched.

She walked down the hall towards the lunch room, she stopped when she realized there was a deer at the end of the hallway. She sucked in a quick breath in surprise. It looked at her, then moved down the hallway.

Seeing this deer sent Heesoo back, her head hurt, her hand went up the clasp it. She fell to the ground, people screamed but she couldn't hear anything.

She was in the past,

'She sighed "how much are you all gonna pay for the damages to my car when I crash because of you guys?"

Hanni raised her hand, "100,000 won!" the girls all ahhh'ed in appreciation.

She scoffed, "and where will you get the money?"

"part-time, of course" she smiled then dodged Heesoo's punch to her arm.'

She could hear their voices as if they were standing in front of her. She knew what happened next, the deer would come out, Heesoo swerved to the right, slamming all of her friends into the trees of the woods.

Her vision went black.

She couldn't feel Hyun Wook picking her up and carrying her to the nurse. He sat in the chair next to her bed, leading over her when she finally opened her eyes.

"Are you all right?" He looked like he wanted to cup her face.

She sat up with a small grunt, "I'm fine" how could she possibly explain her situation to anyone?

"What happened?" She couldn't clearly remember anything after her flashback.

"You fainted, I brought you to the nurse, she just said the rest for the rest of the day." Heesoo nodded in understanding. Hyun Wook hesitated as if he wasn't sure if he should say something, Heesoo noticed. "What is it?"

"Are you okay? Really okay?" He reached out to put his hand over hers. She looked at their hands, silent. "I'm not really sure, some days it's like nothing happened, others I feel their absence in everything." He nodded, not knowing what to say to that.

The nurse came in to tell her that she should go home. "Can I go with her, just to make sure she gets back all right?" The nurse thought, then nodded.

They walked along the concrete, talking softly. Heesoo listened to the wind flowing through the leaves on tall trees. She listened to her heart beat irregularly.

Once they reached her house, Hyun Wook seemed reluctant to leave, "I guess I will see you at school tomorrow.' Heesoo nodded and opened the front gate, "See you!"

When Heesoo walked in her mom handed her a box, "I saw your camera broke, I know you love it so here's a new one" Heesoo received the box carefully. Her mom wondered if it would help her, she had been waking up in tears ever since it broke.

Heesoo thanked her and went upstairs and opened the box. She heard loud steps running up the stairs, Danielle burst through the door first.

The rest followed, dodging Minji's fingertips. Once they found Haerin everyone yelled in pleasure. Haerin frowned at being caught. For the rest of the night, they ran around, danced and sang.