Chapter 7 - UNCUT

Start from the beginning

“Hmm, yes you taste very, very exquisite.  But I need to ...” he didn’t finish his sentence.  In the dark musty air he moved himself up my reclined figure, his hardness sought me.  He found me.  He made us one with so much urgency.  Then he took me on the stairs, sometime my back against the cold stone stairs, other times his.  We slowly made it to the bottom working our way down.  We were on the bottom step when we heard the voices.  Torc scooped me up and quickly but without breaking our bond moved us further to the back of the cellar. He had me pushed up against the brick wall in the dark far corner when the two men came in.

 “Hell, did you see that flag this morning.  Those bastards.  I wish my useless wife had sent my daughter off before they had arrived.  I think it is too late now.  She was starry eyed yesterday and today she is crying.  Shit.  Ohh well there will be new blood arriving tonight for the tourney.  Hell I have heard that the King is keen on the daughter of De Burge.  She looks like a twig, no titty, no arse, no shape.  Maybe we’ll have another Royal Wedding soon.”

“He has to get rid of this one first.  Shame, I like her, she pulls her weight.  She’s better than the last bitch.  Still three years and no heir...”

“Yeah but the King has to get his cock out of the anus and into the pussy if he is going to sow the seed.  Hey I hear she is gonna dance tonight.  Do ya remember her dancing.  Hell I’d fuck her for the King, if he wants his boy arse.

“Ain’t you fucking wishin!   She wouldn’t look at the length of you.  Bloody dirty shit you are.  You hear about the talk she gives the girls each year, didn’t save my girl last year and probably yours this.”

“Yeah, fucking little slut.  But it aint her blood is on their tent though.  She gave that away to the butcher boy.  Slut.  Come on this is the barrel we need.  You take that end.”

Then they were gone.  Torc held me as I cried.  Then he took my face and kissed me with such slow devotion.  I felt his desire role over me and I kissed him back with utter need.  He gently found his way back into me and he gave me his body allowing me to work out my anger and frustration on him as he tried to replace it with pleasure. When I could fight no longer his hands caressed away the tension in me as he kissed my tears away.  Then he smiled and made me remember how desirable I was.

I tried to move away from him looking for my clothing but he held me to his chest.

“Maeb, what are you going to do?  Did you know... about the boys?”

“It was very obvious very early on.  My shape was wrong in his eyes.  Then the dancers, the stable boys, his attendants, they all walked the same.  He watched them all with the same expression. That’s why I was the way I was, intact.  Even with the whip he couldn’t get excited enough about me.”  I looked into his eyes, “I blamed myself, I wasn’t enough to harden him, to entice him from the boys.  If I had been more beautiful, better at sex, then maybe he wouldn’t have needed them.  Then I met you.  Now I don’t know.”

“I know.  If you were more beautiful and any better at commanding my sex you would be dangerous.    You can’t cure the King.  Some men just want arse, I don’t understand it but I have seen it.  These men aren’t interested in any female.  I will save you from him Maeb.  I won’t let him... I just won’t”

I laughed at him.  “How very hero of you.   This is not a fairytale Torc, you can’t ride in on your steed and rescue me from the evil King.  That isn’t reality.  You will be gone in a weeks time.  If what you say is true then I have no hope of seducing the King and I will be found to be barren.  I only hope that you will remember me favourably amongst all your other conquests. “ I smiled, “But don’t allow me to distract you from your prize!” I repeated the King’s words.