~| The carnival |~

This isnt a shipping oneshot, but it was requested and I think it turned out pretty good!
-----------------

This is the first time we were taking Eri to the carnival. She was quite excited, and so was I. Mirio and Mr.Aizawa were going with us.

"Woah!" Eri's voice was amazed. "It's really cool isnt, Eri?" I crouched down, smiling at Eri. "I wanna go on that one! Please!" Eri was excited. "Sorry Eri, You're too small and young for the Zipper." Mirio said. "Aww.. But why?" She asked, sadly. "We wouldnt want you to get hurt." Aizawa's voice was distracted by all the flashing lights.

"We can go get some treats, Eri." Mirio said, taking her hand. "Okay!" Eri and Mirio walked to the cotton candy stand as me & Mr.Aizawa stood at the entrance. "We should take Eri on the kiddie rollercoaster. It doesnt go very fast, right?" I recommended.

Aizawa gave Midoriya a death look.

"It goes 30 mph. You must be stupid." Aizawa's stern look and his tone were both very threatening. "Or uhh.. The place where you can win stuffed animals!" I said, my voice shaking. "Better." He said.

Eri & Mirio returned, Eri holding cotton candy. "Do you want to try and win a teddy bear, Eri?" Aizawa asked her, pointing to the prize stand. "Yeah!" She got excited, taking Aizawa's hand as we all walked over.

-Time skip, 40 minutes later.-

"I'm gonna name you Nellie!" Eri said, petting her giant dog plushie. "Aww, what a cute name!" Mirio said, petting the plushie. "I'm sleepy.. can we go home?" Eri asked, rubbing her eye.

"Yes we can. I'm glad you had fun tonight, Eri."

-------

This part was requested and it was really fun to write! I'm so, so sorry if its short.
I hope this was good!

Word count: 305

Bye loves!