~| Bottom Midoriya x Male reader|~

TW: Needy Izuku, Sheet-gripping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been training at UA Highschool for 4 months. You had grown fond of this boy named Izuku. You had a crush on him.

Today was the day you were going to ask him out, hoping he'd say yes. You were nervous walking to school as Izuku approached you. Your thoughts were broken as his warm voice spoke.

"Hello, Y/N! How are you doing this morning?" He'd ask, a smile on his face. "O-Oh Hey, Izuku! I'm good." Y/N's voice shaky. "Whats the matter? You seem upset or worried.. You can tell me anything." His voice had worry. "Izuku, I've liked you for quite some time, Would you like to go out on a date with me?" Y/N sounded worried that he would say no. "Yeah! What time?" He agreed, his tone excited.

"How about right now?" You thought about saying.

"10:30. We'll sneak out of class!" You'd say, your voice cracking. "Thats right now?" The green-haired boy said. "Exactly." You'd say, taking Izuku's hand. "Where are we going?!" He'd ask. "My dorm."

-Time skip-

"Mm~!" Izuku moaned as you'd kiss his neck gently. "You like that, dont you, kitty.." You'd say in an evil tone. "Y-Yes!" Izuku's voice was nervous but you could tell he was into it. Izuku grabbed the sheets of your bed in his right hand, his other hand wrapped around your waist.

"D-Daddy..." Izuku moaned, realizing moments after what he said. "Ohhh... Needy, are we?" Y/N's tone was deep yet evil. "I guess we'll have to get started.. Condom or no?" You'd ask, flipping Izuku over onto his knees. "No... condom please.. but can we use lube?" He'd say.

He was already trembling!

"Yes, love." Your voice was dominant. Y/N spread lube on Izuku's tight hole, then on his cock.

"What's my name?"

"Y-Y/N.."

"I can't hear you.. speak up.."

"Y/N~!!"

With that, Y/N thrusted into Izuku, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure. "Ah~!!" Izuku moaned. "Calm..d-down... Izuku." You could barely speak. Suddenly, Izuku started pushing himself forward and back to match the speed of Y/N's thrusts.

-Time skip.-

"You were a good boy, Izuku..." Y/N would say to Izuku while he was sleeping. He looked adorable in the outfit you had dressed him in. You got under the sheets with him, falling asleep shortly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this part! I know it was long but I hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 427