~| Bottom Bakugo x Male reader|~

TW: Desperate Bakugo, Passing out, Bleeding & Language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"D-Daddy~!!" Bakugo would moan as he gripped the sheets. "Oh, Fuck! Your so tight, Katsuki.." Y/N said, holding onto Bakugo's waist. Y/N's thrusts got harder and harder, faster and faster by the second. "Please~! Go fast-er~!! Auh~!!!" Bakugo mumbled sluttishly. "You take me s-so well! Your such a good boy." Y/N mumbled, speeding up. "Augh~!! Ah~!!!" Bakugo's moans turned into screams.

These weren't screams of pleasure.. yet pain.

"Berry!" Katsuki shouted the safe word. "Babe!" Y/N would say frantically, stopping his thrusts immediately. "Can I pull out?" You'd say, letting go of Bakugo's waist. He'd nod yes.

You'd pull out, a mixture of red and white liquids mixing together pouring out of his ass. "Oh fuck.." You'd whisper, grabbing a cloth and cleaning yourself off quickly. "I... can't breathe..." Bakugo would say, just as his whole body went limp.

"Katsuki!"

"I...... can't....... b-breathe..."

"Oh shit.."

You'd panic as you saw your blonde boyfriend laying infront of you, not breathing. "Katsuki! Wake up, Please!" Your cry was desperate. "I'm a-awake.. I just couldn't breathe..." Bakugo's voice was muffled as he turned onto his back and curled into a ball.

"Are you okay?" You'd ask, hoping you didnt hurt him too much. "I... just wanna....s-sleep.." The blonde boy's words were mumbled as he fell asleep. You'd grab a cloth and wipe Bakugo's area. You tucked him under the covers and got in with him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, baby." You'd say, caressing his hair. His quiet snores and sleep sounds were so adorable. You loved him for his personality, his looks, his speech, his everything.

This boy was perfect for you, and he was his no matter what. You both wore necklaces with eachother's names. You attended pride parades together, flipping off the Homophobic assholes. You two were the perfect match, and nobody could change that. Bakugo is yours, and you are his.

Forever.

--------------------

Hey guys! hope you enjoyed this little story! I'm going to write a requested one soon!
Word count: 350