🤍Gevechten van Snelheid

Start from the beginning

Never have been good at enchantment, neither has Clown. Our talents both resign in the PVP aspects, though mine also likes to explore into the Houdini arts, and Clown's in building and baking (that damn cookie monster).

I sighed and pushed myself off of the counter, letting my thoughts re-direct to our arena.

It was quite large - nothing like the big colossal, but still pretty good in size. It was maybe a kilometer in diameter, with tons of space. Currently we had it set on Bos van de dood, or Forest of Death. Oak trees sprouted everywhere, creating almost a surface of leaves at the top. Underneath contained wet grass, various flowers, and the perfect shade for combat. Everything was dusted in a light coat of snow - nothing too serious, but still visible.

Despite this, the air was cool, with a soft breeze coming in from the east. It was still morning, and the fluffy white clouds above dictated no rain. The reason on why the snow melts? Well, we're surrounded by tall, white terracotta walls, expanding half a kilometer in the air. A clear, enchanted dome sat on the top, purple streaks of magic shining through.

We could control the climate in here with a wheel of sorts. It allowed us to simulate night, day, thunderstorms, rain, snow, winds, and natural disasters, like flooding or fires. It also allows us to change the terrain, which you had a snowy biome, forests, plains, nether, end, and others, however the end was glitchy, and hardly used, since the 'void' wouldn't let you go back up or some shit, and you'd be stuck.

"So, are we just going to stand here, or are we going to duel?" Clown's voice forced me out of my thoughts as I looked to him. He was smirking at me, and had now pushed off the counter, crossing his arms.

I scoffed at him, rolling my eyes at Branzy's little boyfriend. "Of course, trash bag." I snickered as he gasped, pushing myself away from the shop, and towards the armory. He stood there, befuddled, before shortly joining my side at the armory.

"So," I examined the my set of netherite armor. It's gold and diamond trims outlines various parts of it. "Which type will we be doing? I was thinking starting with Pot PVP, then maybe moving on to Crystaling, or maybe.."

I grinned as he looked over to me, confused. "We could try diversions and traps?" I smirked. He immediately turned the thought down at both.

"I want to be trained, not to distract or trap you, idiot." He scuffed, inspecting his own netherite armor.

While he wasn't looking, I went into my communicator, and loaded my combat outfit. The only significant change was that I was now wearing a loose blouse instead of a dress, and I had light blue jeggings on.

I started putting my armor on, starting from down and going up - a strategy I learned from Doly very quickly. I started with strapping the greaves to my knee-high boots, tugging on the leather straps and buckling them. Next we're my tassets. I pulled the metal over my waist, fastening the straps. I fiddled with my chest plate, before finally getting it on correctly. I tightened the leather and clicked the buckle in between my wings. I secured my shoulder plates and cam rates on my shoulder and forearms.

I glared at the helmet, looking over my shoulder to see that Clown had his on already. I sighed, grabbing the helmet, and replacing my headband with it. I stretched my wings out before tucking them in neatly.

I grabbed my chosen weapons; a double-headed scythe, a halberd, a jian sword, and a dagger. I flicked the dagger around in my hands, observing Clown as he sorted his inventory. His weapon collection contained a rapier (apparently named Piercer), a scythe, a halberd, and a bow.

I sighed, and sorted my inventory as well.

Shield here, potions there. Gapples in hot bar and another stack ready above. 3 stacks of pearls, one in hot bar. All weapons in hot bar, with garrets beside the gaps. Cobwebs in the corner, scythe as second weapon and jian as first, followed by halberd and dagger.