16 | Help; Part 1

Start from the beginning

A ghost of a smile lingers on my face. How ironic.

I put on sweats and a hoodie with a top underneath. After I gather my phone and keys I go to tell mom I'm going out. When I can't find her realization dawns on me.

Right. No one's home. They wouldn't care anyway.

I make my way outside to wait for Cheryl. It doesn't take long and she stops in front of me. I go for the passenger seat but stop in my track when I see Dominic sitting there. I harshly open the door.

"Heyyy, Casper." He smiles and innocently waves.

My glare deepens. "Back seat. Now."

He gestures at his seatbelt. "Sorry, I'm already strapped to this seat." He smirks.

I peek at Cheryl who only rolls her eyes. "Food is waiting..."

I hold back my annoyed groan and shut the door, climbing into the back seat.

"Address?" Cheryl looks at me through the rear mirror.

I open my mouth to speak but Dom beats me to it. "Let me do it."

I lift my eyebrow.

Cheryl gives him a quick side-eye. "I don't trust you."

He snorts. "Oh please, I'm the best at navigating."

"I find it hard to believe," I remark.

"Shush, Casper. Live people are talking."

I shake my head, surprisingly in amusement. "We are going to die." I hear Cheryl murmur.

I internally agree with her. Casper gonna have friends joining him soon.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Turn right."

I feel the car turning right.

"I meant the street after this one."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT?!"

"Actually I think we are completely wrong. We were supposed to go left at the stop sign not forward."

"You said you know the directions!"

"I do! Just not from Sienna's house."

The car stops abruptly.

"Oh my fucking lord," I mutter under my breath.

Cheryl grips the steering wheel so tight that her knuckles turn white. "Sienna." She takes a deep breath. "The address please." She exhales.

I look out of the window. "Go forward."

"Sienna," She warns.

"Trust me. Go."

The car moves. I keep looking at the houses. We pass exactly 7 houses when I speak up. "Stop."

Confusion is written all over her face but she obeys.

"We are here," I state with a bored tone.

Dom looks at the house. "Oh, you are right."

Cheryl turns to Dominic. "I. Will. Fucking. KILL YOU." She yells at him.

I climb out of the car before it gets messy. After we left Kane texted to go straight into the backyard so that's what I do. Hopefully, those 2 will know.

I smile politely when Kane's mother comes into my view. "Hello."

Her head shoots up. "Hello, darling! Where is the rest?"