Episode 22: Observing the Otherworldly

Start from the beginning

As soon as Sylvia got close to Wander, she skidded to a halt to avoid crashing into him and Quicky.

"Wander, where the heck were you? I looked for you everywhere!" Complained Sylvia.

"Oh my goodness, I almost forgot to tell you guys!" Realized Wander as he set down his nixels.

"I just found these little goobers lying around! In other words for the clock man and his buddies, 私はこれらのかわいい猫の生き物を見つけました!(I just found these cute cat creatures!)"

*Commercial Break*

Cut back to the forest where we see Max, Ben, Berp, Slusho, Krog, Gurggle, Snoof, and his key that Snoof had grapsed onto this entire season.

"Okay, if you're aliens, then why are you here?" Questioned Max, still trying to get a grasp on the whole 'meeting aliens' thing.

Cut to a close-up of Krog.

"None of us even wanted to be here!" Shouted Krog.

The camera pans towards Gurggle who was next to Krog.

"Yeah, what-a he said, all we did was chase for the key and then we somehow ended up in a forest because some goopy mess came after us!" Complained Gurggle.

Cut to a close-up of Max who starts to look confused at the part where Gruggle said "goopy mess came after us".

"..Sorry, what exactly do you mean by 'goopy mess'?" Asked Max.

It was right then that Krog and Gurggle had looked at each other and then sighed.

"Alright, fine, we'll explain it all to you but only because it doesn't really look like we have a choice here." Complained Krog.

So then Krog and Gurggle began to explain just about everything to Max from the first time they witnessed the 'Maximum Mixel' to the moment they had arrived in the forest. They even told him about the message the hologram told them and the other mixels. Now waiting for a reaction with doubt Max couldn't possibly believe them, Krog and Gurggle stood in silence as Max attempted to process everything the two pessimistic mixels had told him.

"..Hold on, so this glitchy goop ate your friends after Snoof got a 'Mixamajig', and now.. you're stuck here?" Questioned Max.

"Well, more so stuck with you and the smaller creature, but pretty much." Shrugged Gurggle.

"But.. you can't just stay here, people might find you and the government might too and they could capture you guys." Said Max.

"Yeah, we kind of know that, but it's not like we really have a choice." Admitted Slusho.

After that, Max sighed and Ben patted him on the back, but then he got an idea. The mixels could just live in the van, maybe then the government won't catch them!

"Wait, you don't have to live here, you can live in the Rust Bucket!" Suggested Ben.

At first, Krog, Gurggle, and let's be real here, quite literally all five of the mixels immediately doubted Ben's idea mostly due to how living in a van is honestly pretty unsanitary and they think that it's not really that great to do. However, it's not like they could just live in the forest their whole lives, they knew they'd rather live in a van than in the middle of the woods with barely any food to find, especially since it didn't seem like there were that many berry-filled bushes in the forest. Besides, why would they live in some bucket, and one that's rusty?