𝟎𝟓 | 𝑂𝑐𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑚...

Start from the beginning

"Act like a child, get treated like a child." my cold, harsh stare bores into her flared pupils, as if I'm about to strike...like a starved lion before it fiendishly hunts down it's pitiful prey... "I'm sorry for my behaviour, Sloan." at this point, I'd usually be considered a thankful woman that my significant other picked up on the sheer dominating anger radiating wildly from my soul...however, I'm finding myself feeling rather quizzical. "You're getting too attached to her, Beatrix."

Muttering miniature yet offensive words, an eye roll added to the motion of her petty, unforgivable attitude, Beatrix shows signs of utter brattiness...which she knows I'd rather witness the most gruesome thing on this planet occur than have to endure such a sentiment from her. My face despicably hardens, unable to tolerate the unalloyed misbehaviour displayed before my disapproving eyes. Twisting her body around to face the wall we were once fiercely pushed up against, I elevate her wrists to cross over one another, pushing her palms against the baby blue, dull-painted wall, holding them still with my pure thewiness.

My palm pats the curve beneath her back willingly, "Ass out." I whisper in a delicate yet husk fashion toward her open ear, resisting the urge to bite down on its delicate lobe. When she's delayed in carrying out the initial command, I realise that I am in no mood for her insubordination. Wrapping my arms to envelope around her wide hips, I pull her backwards, making sure her hands stay where they are, stationed on the wall, and readjusting her feet to edge a measly few inches backwards, as well as spreading further apart.

God, everytime she's in this position, ass stuck out, her head demurely dipped, I get so fucking wet...and so does she...

"Disobey me one more fucking time, and I'll leave the door wide open so your colleagues can see and hear exactly what happens to the Chief of Neurosurgery when she's been a naughty little brat for her dom..." without an ounce of care in my body, I feel around her midriff for the perfectly lined cusp of her obsidian tube skirt, which hugged her figure in every perfect way before I slide it down her long and smoothly trimmed legs. Her cute little shocked gasp adds to my fuelled god complex, especially when I brush aside her white coat to reveal her ass, protected by her dubiously lacy black panties. I oppressively bite on my red-coloured lower lip at the delectability I seem to have found, trying my hardest to refrain from easily slipping an unexpected finger inside of her cunt instead...

"Count." without wanting to give her any type of indication, my hand dives pitilessly onto her lace-clad bum, her entire body jolting at the prickly pain perceived, but no where near as stingy as it could be... "One..." her heavily-coquettish tone slowly erodes out of her indecipherable gape, a tone I recognise when she's at her most submissive. Resting my hand affluently on the next cheek I solely wish to penalise, I give her three disdainful yet invigorating pats before striking low again. The heels of her feet bump up due to the gravity I created on a higher up body part, and I notice her brunet painted nails digging into the wall opposite us.

"Two..." as I let my hand rest on the skin's facade once again, I begin delving the tips of my coffin-shaped nails into her skin, puncturing it marginally. "Two, what?" I can hear the cacophony of Beatrix's own wet tongue tripping over itself, her words cordially stuttered. "T-Two, ma'am..." I feel a human body stroll over my grave at the thrill and respectability the superior nickname given to me by my submissive lover admits to my oscillating veins, assiduously fuelling my vehement domination.

"One more. Stay completely still. Got it?" her response is given as a priggish yet swift nod, an irresistible whimper added on. As if leaning into the touch, Beatrix arches her back deliberately, her prominent backside, beseeching me to deliver the penultimate part of her well-earnt chastisement.