𝟎𝟒 | 𝐶𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑎...

Start from the beginning

"I-if you say so..." to my comfortable delight yet disappointment, Beatrix steps away, giving me the much needed space to let out the trapped breath that was stuck between my glands, and the time to miss her hauntingly overwhelming presence. She untangles her stethoscope from her neck, pulling the doctoral piece of equipment away from her person, her dark hair swishing as she does so. She adjusts the ear tips to fit into her head, wielding the long blue tube in her hand. "I need to carry out your post-obs. Can you lean forward for me, honey?"

Without hesitation, I follow her command and slide my backside up on the bed, tilting my top half forward to allow her access to the relative area. Beatrix smiles, impressed at my speed to carry out orders, "Thank you. Stay completely still for me." I try my best to carry out her request as accurately as possible, hearing her loud heels click against the marbleised floor as she makes her way toward me, slightly pulling down my hospital gown to press the chest piece against my back, the cool feeling relaxing my body from the unrequited tension mimicked from her intimidating posture, that I'm sure any normal soul would feel perfectly contemporary against witnessing.

Pull yourself together, Juliana. She's just a woman doing her job, no matter how hot she looks doing it...

"Breathe in, as deep as you can, my lovely." the honeyed nicknames add a sense of security for my submissive mind, which allows my diaphragm to hold a large inhale of oxygen, making itself comfortable there until I'm requested to flow it back into the world's air.

"Good, good. And let it out." I release it, then feeling the same cold item place itself a few inches away from it's original location, "And in again, that's it. You're doing very well for me, sunshine. Lean backwards again." a pretty little smile dances on my features, each subtly spoken pet name given setting me alight within.

Maybe there's no harm in enjoying the view whilst i have it...

After Beatrix finishes her checks, she takes a seat on the edge of my bed, a blood pressure cuff encased in one of her palms. "Come here please, I need to take your blood pressure." Beatrix somehow still inhabits her instructing tone, but keeping it as soft as possible for some valid reason, I'm sure. I roll up my short sleeve, scooting forward toward her, which makes me subtly wince in pain at the stitches written on my tummy. "Be careful, your stitches are delicate."

I halt in my actions at Beatrix's light scold, and allow the cuff to tighten harshly around my slender upper limb. "Sorry..." dismissing my apology with a click of her tongue, she takes my other hand and places it lightly onto the soft surface of her skirt-covered thigh, she also attaches a thermometer to my index finger, a light entrapment clasping around it. Even though I'm eager to leave my hand where she casually placed it, she situates it back on my own lap, the action seeming to be unprofessional in her work environment. After my BP is confirmed, she tears away the velcro from my skinny arm, returning it to where she retrieved it from. "BP's normal. So is your temperature."

I carefully watch with a dose of utter fascination as Beatrix clears away the used equipment, confident she won't catch my occupied eyes on her figure, finding every minor action she carries out intriguing to an extent which even I myself find somewhat ridiculous.

She's only human, just like you Juliana. Stop being creepy...

No matter what this incredible woman does, I can't help but think 'you're so fascinating'. Women are perfect. Returning to my room, she stands at the end of my bed, and I find a certain amount of displeasure at the longer distance put between us.