"Now show us all who the real demon is!?"

Nezuko stood and stared intensely at his bleeding arm. Sweating and panting but staying still. 

"Would you like to help us enter her mind, my dear child?" the master asked Tsubasa.

She bowed. "Of coarse, master." Then she looked at Nezuko, trying to form a sentence out of all the thoughts swirling in the demon child's mind.

"Humans must be protected," she spoke. "I'll never hurt a human. They're precious."

Everyone stared in disbelief at the Emotion Hahsira. 

"I'll never eat a human! I'll never hurt a human! Never!!

And with that, Nezuko turned her head away in disgust. "I never liked the smell of blood anyway." Tsubasa ended in a sassy tone.

"Explain what happened, children," Ubuyashiki said to the twins. 

"Kamado Nezuko turned away from the Wind Pillar, Shinazugawa Sanemi," the first twin spoke. 

"Despite there being blood dripping from his hand and her being stabbed three times by him," the second added. 

"Which denotes the fact that she truly is willing to never hurt any kind of human."

"Thank you, children."

The Pillars where still in disbelief, most of all Sanemi. He wanted to object further but that wuld result in him disrespecting his master, which he wouldn't do to save his life. Instead he simply huffed and walked back to his post beside the other Hashira.

After that, Ubuyashiki spoke to Tanjiro and the Pillars about Tanjiro and Tsubasa's encounter with Muzan Kibutsiji. Everyone was shocked. 

"That must have been a flamboyant encounter!"

"Did you witness his power first hand!?"

"Oh, poor Tsu-chan," Shinobu patted her head. "It must've been difficult having to be so close to such a demon. His thoughts must've tormented you."

It was then Tanjiro vowed he would slay Kibutsuji with his own sword and turn Nezuko back!..... But Ubuyashiki reminded him he wasn't  strong enough and that he should start off small first. After that Tanjiro was finally carried away to the Butterfly Estate for treatment. 

"Why don't you go and recover in your own estate as well, Tsu-chan," Ubuyashiki suggested. "You have been extremely busy these past few days after all."

Tsubasa blushed furiously in embarrassment. She politely declined, "I can assure you Master, I can manage." 

"Please, I insist. We aren't going to start the Semi-annual Hashira meeting anytime soon either way," her master urged. 

"O-of coarse, Master," she said and bowed. "Please excuse me." 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Tanjiro and Nezuko were carried to the Butterfly Mansion where they were greeted by Aoi, one of Shinobu's helpers, who guided them inside and set down. They were led to a room that had both Zenitsu and Inosuke in it.

Zenitsu was whining and crying about the medicine. Inosuke looked depressed. Tanjiro was set on the bed in the middle. It was then the Kakushi decided to speak.

"How much of an idiot can you be huh?" he exclaimed. "Speaking to the Hashira with such disrespect. Especially the Emotion Hahira! What were you thinking!?"

"Emotion Hashira?" Tanjiro replied. "Do you mean Tsubasa?"

"That's Tsukishiro-sama to you!" he retorted and started looking around, as though scared. "The Hashira are the most highest ranked demon slayers in the Corps! You have to treat them with respect!"

"Especially Kocho-sama and Tsukishiro -sama," the second Kakushi, a lady, spoke. 

"They're scary."

"The Insect Pillar created a poison that kills demons!

"And I've heard that the Emotion Pillar just has to look into your eyes and you'll instantly be paralyzed under her gaze." 

"And she can tell every single thing you'll think say and do before you even know you're going to!"

Tanjiro didn't respect the fact that they were talking so fearfully about his friend but.... everything they said was accurate. He saw the way the swamp demon froze under her gaze, as though paralyzed. And how the fact that she could tell anyone's intentions without then knowing was unsettling at times.....

But she wasn't scary!

"And I heard that she....."

"It's really not nice to talk about  people behind their backs y'know."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I. AM. BAAAAACK!!!

I'm back from Boarding School for the entire month!! I'm so excited to be able to write again and I've had so many ideas for all my stories. Hope you enjoyed this chaoter!

Happy Day and Happy Reading!!

~✨Blu<3✨~