4. Preface Part 2: You're Safe With Me Always

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Aisha," my father starts saying again, but I just roll my eyes and storm out

I run into my room and begin grabbing random things stuffing them in my bag.

My father then follows me.

"Please don't do this, Princess," he says gruffly. "I know you don't understand this now, but what I did I've done for your own good. That cracker was never no good for you. And he had confirmed it that to me the minute he had allowed what has happened to you."

I frown at him and just continue to pack as he keeps right on talking.

"Have you remembered it ALL then, Princess?" He asks me coldly. "Have you remembered how you had even ended-up with memory loss in the first place? That's because that cracker didn't keep you safe and he had allowed what's happened to you to happen to you. And that's why I took you away from him this time. Because my daughter does not need to be with no man that would allow her to get violated, that can't even keep his own family safe."

I just shake my head, then push past my father running out of the room.

I have no idea what he's talking about to be honest, because my memory is still fuzzy and I am still more than a little confused.

I am sure about just this one thing however and that's that I need to take my behind home to my husband. Because just as Marshall has said, once I had remembered, I don't want to stay away from him anymore...

So I slide the wedding ring that he gave me back on my finger and touch the necklace around my neck, feeling the reassuring weight of it against my skin, as I get into my car and drive off.

***

Marshall's P.O.V.

At this point, I don't even know what the fuck to do to be honest.

Maybe I should've just snatched Aisha out of Suge's house and drag her out of there like a goddamn caveman, but I ain't wanna force her, plus I really did think she would remember everything, but by the look on her face, I'm not sure if she has.

I mean, she didn't look scared of me, at least, I guess I should be a little happy about that. Cause the bullshit Suge's been filling her head with about me, I would think for sure she'd look at me as some type of a monster once she laid eyes on me. And I did break into her bitch ass daddy's house with my boys. I wasn't exactly gentle with her neither when I had barged into her room to speak to her.