chapter 2: our journey begins

+*~ Main characters~*+

James ( 9) also known as Stella's big brother ( black hair likes to read his diary*

Stella (6) main character (blond hair wants to become something(and loves being friends with her brother) 

____________________________________________________________________________

Stella walked beside her brother, listening to their parents' reassurances about attending their old school. Her parents promised they would love it and be home by June. James appeared happy but a bit shy, while Stella felt scared since she hadn't gone to school since she was four. Mr and Mrs Chloros instructed them to follow them, and the siblings obeyed. They were taken to a teleportation device, and while they jumped together, Stella screamed for James, afraid they'd be separated. James screamed back, and Stella expressed that she thought she'd like it there.

Suddenly, they stumbled upon a letter that transformed into Miss Rose. Miss Rose introduced herself as their guide and teacher for the arts and flying class. Stella introduced herself and her brother, mentioning that James was quiet. Miss Rose led them to the dorms and introduced them to the other students.

As they waited in the headmaster's tower, Headmaster Ronnie and Elvina arrived to welcome the first years to a magical school where they would learn how to use their powers and become gods or goddesses. They explained that students would be chosen by their ranks, each with its own meaning and name, including yellow, blue, red, green, and white. Each teacher was the headmaster of their respective rank, and the siblings were assigned to different headmasters. As it was nighttime, they were invited to enjoy dinner and eat whatever they liked.