"It doesn't matter which seat, there's no difference..." She said.

"I think we'll choose two seats in the centre of the room, I always sit there. Do you mind, Kaguya?"

"No, not really... I'll sit next to Aisuru..." Once their tickets were bought, (Y/N) glanced at the counter selling food for the movies. The boy offered to buy Kaguya some popcorn for their screening and then, each of them took their seats with popcorn waiting for the film to start.

"We still have a few minutes before the movie starts, I hope you like the movie. I was looking forward to seeing it for a long time."

"I realise that now, but this is the first time we've met outside of school and done something together."

"It's true that we are spending time together for the first time. It's cool, I'm getting to know you more."

"That was the initial goal of my plan, I'm glad I did it in a way..."

" When I think about it, I already went to the cinema with Chika yesterday, today I'm coming with you. I think I'm getting a little tired of seeing movies, and especially for my money..."

"He came with Chika to the cinema..." She thought, lowering her head in despair to the boy's confusion as he didn't understand Shinomiya's strange reactions.

"She's really weird..."

"I should be more serious otherwise Chika might steal me (Y/N), that would be the worst scenario for me."

Once the movie was over, the two left the cinema after having seen a good movie. Kaguya felt happy to have spent some time with (Y/N) who seemed to have enjoyed the movie with sparks of admiration shining in his eyes. A sound escaped from the hungry boy's stomach as he began to blush with embarrassment, but he was surprised by Kaguya's reaction as she held back a laugh. Upset at being mocked by the Vice President, he frowned before sighing and offering Kaguya to get something to eat, but a mischievous smile appeared on the Shinomiya's face.

(Y/N) was inviting her to eat? How cute! This day was going even better than expected, she felt really lucky to be able to spend even more time with (Y/N) and didn't want to waste this opportunity.

"Oh, you're asking me to eat somewhere. We were only planning to watch a movie together at the cinema as friends, but I guess you want to stay longer with me. Can I deduce that this is a date?"

"Oh no... No, it's lunchtime so it's natural to offer you to go and eat something. It would be rude to leave without you, but you're free to decline if you'd rather have a nice meal on your own, but it would be a shame to waste a moment with his friend."

"Is he really trying to make me feel guilty? He's forcing me to accept or I'll look like the bad guy."

Alert! A boss is coming! The alert echoed in (Y/N)'s mind at the sight of a pink-haired girl walking happily through the streets of Tokyo. Sweat began to flow from Aisuru's forehead as he trembled with fear to Kaguya's confusion as she didn't understand the change in the boy's behaviour.

"It's Chika! What is she doing here? If she sees me with Kaguya, she'll start to imagine that we're dating!"

"Aisuru? Are you okay?" The boy grabbed the hand of Kaguya and suddenly took flight. Meanwhile, a blonde-haired girl was watching the scene from the roof of a building with a pair of binoculars as she was shocked by (Y/N)'s surprising escape with Kaguya.

"What does that mean? Aisuru kidnapped Lady Kaguya?" She exclaimed.

"What's wrong with you Aisuru? Where are you taking me?" Kaguya asked.