Chapter 3

The sky was bright with a pleasant temperature as (Y/N) was currently in Shibuya near a statue of a dog, a famous meeting point across Japan. Enjoying the fresh morning air, (Y/N) was reading a book as he took out his phone to check the time waiting for Kaguya Shinomiya to see a movie with her today.

The boy looked up at the beautiful blue sky with a small smile on his face, but was suddenly interrupted by a female voice. He turned his gaze to Kaguya who had finally arrived as she seemed to blush at the sight of the boy she loved, but he didn't really have any interest in her since he loved another girl.

"Oh hello, Kaguya!"

"Good morning, Aisuru. I didn't expect you to be early, you're often late for school."

"I guess you I try to make an effort to get up earlier. Honestly, I'm surprised you came, I thought you were going to let me down."

"I'm a Shinomiya, I always keep my promises. I agreed to come with you, so here I am."

"I see... I guess we can go, I can't wait to see a movie." He said as he stood up and started walking towards a cinema accompanied by Kaguya. There was a silence between the two as neither dared to speak up to dispel the awkwardness.

"Hayasaka lied to me, she said he would be astounded by my beauty if I wore nice clothes, but he doesn't seem interested. I'll have to take advantage of another attempt to get his attention..."

"I should say something, but I am embarrassed, I don't know what topic of conversation to start with her."

"Tell me Aisuru, what is the book you are holding in your hands?"

"Oh, it's a historical book about the Qin dynasty of Chinese history."

"I'm surprised you read books about history, I thought you only liked to read manga."

"Huh? I like to read manga from time to time like everyone else, but I like to read various books like historical novels for example. I like to read things to improve my general knowledge."

"If you like to improve your general knowledge, why don't you start working more seriously at school? You could acquire a solid knowledge base if you were more serious"

"I think you sound like my mother and my cousin..."

"They're right, you do need to work hard to improve your grades."

"I know, but I find classes boring... Anyway, we'll talk about it another day, let's forget about school today, we're not here to talk about our grades, but to enjoy the day!"

"I'm not used to walking around the city, so it's a special experience to be here." replied Kaguya.

"I hope you enjoy the day, come on let's hurry to the cinema or we might miss the movies this hour!" Unconsciously, he grabbed Kaguya's hand and she was surprised by the boy's action. Her face instantly turned red and she began to stammer as she was dragged by the boy running towards the nearest cinema to see a film with the rich girl.

Arriving at the illuminated cinema lobby, (Y/N) let go of the Kaguya's hand who seemed to dream that the boy had held her hand. He turned to the girl with a smile on his face to show her the catalogue of movies currently showing. Aisuru was a big movie fan, he often came to the cinema to see the latest releases with the money he was saving even though he wasn't rich, but he never complained about his situation.

The two decided to choose a movie about a detective, Kaguya chose this movie to please (Y/N) even though she was a bit curious. The two Shuchiin Academy students went to the counter to get their tickets, a tablet was presented to them with the seats to choose. (Y/N) was already used to choose his seat in the cinema, but Kaguya seemed confused.