Chapter 1

The Shuchiin Academy, a prestigious private school famous throughout Japan for training the country's future elite. Sunlight illuminated the school's corridors through the huge windows offering a view of Tokyo, the capital of Japan. Dressed in black school uniforms, the students turned with admiration to two students who gave off an impressive aura to everyone around them.

A beautiful girl with a red ribbon walked with a smile on her face as she opened her eyeslids to reveal her ruby red eyes, making the boys blush at her beauty. She was Kaguya Shinomiya, the Vice President of the Student Council, the daughter of the Shinomiya Group, one of the biggest conglomerates in the country with a fortune of 200 trillion yen. This girl excelled in many fields, a real prodigy.

Walking next her, Miyuki Shirogane was the President of the Student Council. A smart student who finished first in every exam. Thanks to his attitude and persistence, he had managed to become the President even though he did not come from the same social background as the other rich students.

"It's nerve-wracking to see them up close."

"Are they going out together? Someone should ask them." The students exclaimed.

Perhaps in another parallel dimension she might have feelings for him, but in this world...

"They're all idiots. Do they really think I could date the president? It's impossible, I have no interest in him. The only man I love is... (Y/N) Aisuru!"

Birds flew in the blue sky as a gentle breeze blew through a residential area. With the sunrays, the beautiful flowers shone and moved in the wind in a garden of a modest-sized house where a small family lived.

An alarm clock echoed through a room as a boy continued to sleep without waking up despite the persistent sound. Ignoring the alarm clock, a proud smile appeared on his face as he successfully defeated a powerful eight-headed dragon in his dream. The door of the room suddenly opened to reveal a ginger-haired woman who seemed genuinely angry with the boy.

The floor shook with each step of the woman raising her fist and suddenly hit the boy who screamed in pain. His eyelids opened to reveal his watery brown eyes as he put his hands on his aching head and complained about the pain. A shiver ran through him at the sight of his mother furious at him for being late for school for a while.

"I'm back from my appointment and I see you're still at home, why are you not at school yet?"

"I set the alarm for this hour, I'm not late! He replied before turning his gaze to his alarm clock, he suddenly froze like a stone statue at the sight of the hour.

"Are you sure? You missed school hours ago. You spent all night reading manga and now you're late for school again, I'm tired of your lateness."

"It's true that I read One Piece most of the night, but that's not the reason I'm late! I promise you I set the alarm clock on time, it shouldn't have gone off now."

"Please don't kill me. The responsible must be my brother who changed my alarm to make me late, you know how he likes to play tricks on me sometimes."

"Of course, now you're blaming your little brother. Unlike you, he's a good student at school while you always get bad grades." She said, wiping tears from her eyes at the thought of her son's grades as he clenched his fist in anger.

"That doesn't mean he isn't a brat." He was suddenly interrupted by his mother who refused to hear him say anything more and forced him to go to school quickly since he was late.

A little later, the boy had prepared to go to the Academy where he studied. Dressed in his uniform like the rest of the students, he was at the gate of his house ready to leave before being interrupted by his mother. The woman threw him his bag which he had forgotten as he felt embarrassed for forgetting something so essential with all his school supplies inside.