20. Forever Confidant

'Hey guys' Ritika knocked and entered the dressing room. Rohit dropped the bag in shock where he was searching the ring.

Everyone was shocked and didn't know what to do. Ritika was surprised to see the dressing room, it seemed like a tornado had hit there.

'All okay?', Ritika asked.

'Arey Ritsy finally tu aa gayi!' Virat said excitedly and moved towards her. He kept her busy in stupid and nonsense talks of his.

The team left the room one by one to give Rohit some space. They still didn't find the ring. Once they left Virat left too wishing Rohit 'Best of luck' and hugged him!

Now Rohit and Ritika both were alone in the room.

'What's wrong?' Ritika hugged him and asked softly seeing him tensed.

Rohit hugged her back feeling the comfort of her hug which calmed him down.

'Come with me' Rohit said and took Ritika to the ground.

Everyone had left. No one was present there except ICT being somewhere.

'You know Rits this place is really special for me', Rohit began as he brought her to the ground.

Ritika held his hand and smiled in understanding.

'This is the same ground where I have started my career. And today this is the same ground I would love to start a life with you' Rohit said holding her both hands in his.

Ritika kissed his cheek listening to that. She looked at him waiting for him to give her the ring.

'But Ring?' Ritika asked not seeing any ring in his hand.

Rohit scratched his neck embarassingly, 'wo Ritsy'

'What do you think Ritsy no bolegi abhi?' Yuvi asked Mahi and Virat as they were watching it secretly on Yuvi's instance.

'Ritsy aisi nhi hai' Virat said defending her.

'I know meri sister hai' Yuvi said.

'Phir why did u ask the question? Clearly you don't know her Yuvi pa! She is my sister' Virat said annoyed.

'Stop it both of you' Mahi said sternly.

'Mahi bhai' Virat whined, 'Cheeks not now' Mahi added immediately and signaled to focus on Rohika.

'Ro u forgot the ring? Do you think it is a film where I will say 'I don't like shiny things, I will marry with paper rings' though i know u don't have that also' Ritika said annoyed.

Virat and others couldn't control their laugh hearing that.

'Ritsy I am sorry' Rohit said looking down, 'if you want to say no..'

Ritika bursted into laughter.

Rohit looked up and saw her laughing, 'u are not angry with me'

'No u silly!' Ritika said pulling his cheeks. Rohit smiled in relief.

'Do u know where the ring is?' Ritika asked once he was little calm.

'Where?' Rohit asked not even remembering that.

'Here!' She took it out from her bag.

'How do you have it?' Virat asked not able to control anymore. Mahi and Yuvi followed him.

Ritika smiled at his childlike exictement which was for sure to tease Rohit.

'The hotel manager called me as he had the no of the team who managed you all. So I went and collected it at the time of the match' Ritika said.

'You knew all the while and my surpise got ruined' Rohit made a baby face.

'You should stop forgetting things then' Virat said smacking his head.

'Let's go now' Mahi took Virat and Yuvi as they needed privacy!

As they went, Ritika stepped closer to Rohit and cupped his cheeks, 'you didn't ruin the surprise, i didn't know whose ring it was.. they just told me it's from the team! Now when you proposed me, then I came to know', she said softly as he was upset because of his own stupidity.

'Pakka?', he asked like a child.

'Ha baba Pakka' Ritika said making him smile.

'Now come on, go on one knee and propose properly' Ritika teased him.

Rohit took the ring from her hand, 'Ms. Ritika Sajdeh, This is the place where I have started my journey and made me who I am today. You are the person who have added so much of love in my life that I can't thank you enough. I can't wait to grow old with you and share a roller coaster ride of life. So Ritsy, Today, here at this special place, the special person in my life, I ask you that Will you marry me and be my forever confidant?'

'Yes Ro I will marry you!' She said happily with moist eyes, went to her knees and hugged him.

Rohit slided the ring in her finger and kissed her hand.

Ritika looked at him so happily that they sealed it with a kiss.

_____________

Hi, here we are at the last chapter of "My Forever Confidant".

I am not good at writing romantic genres but Rohika have forced me to write it. They are just so perfect and adorable.

I hope you have liked this book. And I hope I didn't ruin the last chapter!

Happy Reading!