1

A Handsome young man working as a secretary at a multi-national company located in South Korea.

"Kim Taehyung come to my office." a suited man sitting on the C.E.O's chair called the handsome young man through his office telephone.

The knock was heard before the handsome man entered through the door. He bowed at the boss, "Yes, Sir."

"Tomorrow onwards my daughter will be Joining the office and she will be your new boss, Be prepared." The Boss informed.

"Sir, Tomorrow?. Won't it be too abrupt of Ms.Jeon to start before everything is prepared for her?" The handsome man questioned.

"I expected that, she will Join tomorrow to be introduced to the employees only. She will officially start working the day after." The man answered.

"That makes sense, I will immediately start working  on it."

............

"My beautiful daughter and Handsome Son-in-law." A nice lady greeted her daughter and Son-in-law who came back from their one month honeymoon.

They greeted her back with a smile. "I have prepared your bedroom go and rest. I will prepare your food myself."

"Mom, you don't have to do anything. We can order takeout." The handsome son-in-law replied, his hand on his mother-in-law's shoulder.

"It's not healthy Yoongi, look at you, you have become too thin. Both you and Jungkook will be eating home-made food from now on. No excuses!"

Both Jungkook and Yoongi hugged the caring lady, "we missed you."

Jungkook and Yoongi went to their room. Jungkook was removing her makeup while Yoongi was changing his clothes.

Jungkook glanced at the Hot man removing his shirt revealing his abs, she blushed at the sight.

Yoongi felt the gaze on himself and smirked, "You like what you see."
"Shut up~" Jungkook whined shyly.

Yoongi walked towards the Vanity table where Jungkook was sitting now applying a tinted lip Oil, he grabbed her wrist with one hand and held the back of her head by other before leaning forward to kiss her lips.

After 3 minutes of making out they pulled away.
"Let's rest before one of the maid comes. 'yOuNG maSteR the fOoD iS rEaDy'" Yoongi Mocked the maid.

Jungkook rolled her eyes at the silliness of her husband.

Yoongi was already in the blankets now looking at Jungkook lovingly. Soon Jungkook was inside the blanket as well her head on Yoongi's chest.
Yoongi kissed her forehead before letting sleep engulf him.

Jungkook shook her head at how fast Yoongi slept, she kissed his chin before closing her eyes as well.

.........
Word count 427
Date published 03/23/23

Ramadan Mubarak!