Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now

Start from the beginning

Yashita :- "But..

Sarth :- "We need to do the right thing. Think about mohit, yashita. His father gave up his life and mother, she lost her life because of the shock. He lost his sister too. yashita, His whole life he was manipulated and used. Think about him."

Yashita :- "You are right."

Yashita hung her head low after realizing how wrong she was. Sarth ran his hand through his hair as he fought back the tears.
He looked at jhanavi who wrapped her arms around yashita to comfort her.

Jhanavi :- "We have to take a strong and hard decision, yashita."

Sarth :- "Exactly. I know what he did was wrong but just because of that we can't stop ourselves from doing the right thing."

Yashita :- "You're right. We need to do the right thing."

Sarth knew that after this, everything was going to change in their life, just he didn't know for good or bad But he was not going to let this stop him.

●●●●

Mohit teared up again as he remembered reena's last words.

"Please you live a normal life for me mohit. Please confess your love to kaveri then marry her asap and atleast have 10 kids!"

Mohit pulled out his phone and opened the picture of him and reena making silly faces, a chuckle escaped his lips as he remembered, how much she was laughing at his silly faces. But the moment he remembered, that he will never be able to hear or see his sisters laugh or her goofy smile, he burst out crying.

Mohit :- Nothing's gonna be the same without you reena.. nothing. Everything just changed, I'm all alone without you.

Mohit felt someone's comforting hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see kaveri. Mohit's  aching heart felt better after seeing her.

Kaveri :- "You're not alone."

Kaveri said as she sat down beside him, her words made mohit even more emotional, he hugged her tight and slowly let his pain escape through his tears, on the shoulders of the girl he loved. Kaveri wrapped her arms around him, she rubbed his back with one and patted his head with the other.

Mohit :- "I miss my sister so much kaveri. All she wanted was to apologize to meghana and live a normal life but...I wish I could change things, I wish I could bring her back."

His memories with reena flashed infront of his eyes, a small weak smile appeared on his face.

Kaveri :- "Mohit you know i'm sure reena must want you to fullfill her dream of living a normal life."

Mohit pulled away from the hug and nodded as he remembered his sisters last words.

Mohit :- "Yeah she wanted me to live a normal life, get married and have 10 kids."

At this both mohit and kaveri laughed. It was really hilarious that his sister gave him a specific number for kids.

Kaveri :- "10 kids! God she was specific."

Mohit :- "Yeah she was crazy."

Mohit and kaveri chuckled. She then held his hand and rubbed the back of his palm with her thumb.

Kaveri :- "You know mohit I think reena would want us to laugh remembering her."

Mohit :- "You are right. She hated tears, she always said the one famous dialogue of rajesh khanna when we were kids. Pushpa I hate...