We soon sat down around the dining table and started eating. I sat next to Sana-unnie and across Dahyun. We continued the conversation from before the food was delivered even though we went quiet halfway through the conversation. We were into the food to the point we became quiet and didn't continue the conversation. It's only when i looked around and realized that and pointed it out with a light laughter. They laughed when they came to a realization too.

We continued eating in silence until we were finished eating. The married couple did the dishes while i cleaned the table and Sana-unnie went to the fridge, grabbing an ice-cream cup from the freezer. She did ask for permission to take the ice-cream beforehand and the couple allowed her to take one. She went to sit on the couch in the living room and ate the ice-cream cup silently, humming with satisfaction and delight.

I sat down next to Sana-unnie once i have finished cleaning the table. The couple was almost done and they joined us after washing and drying their hands. Momo-unnie sat down next to me while Dahyun sat by the end of the couch, resting his arm on the armrest the moment he relaxed on the couch. We continued talking about many things until...

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! How's Tzuyu?" Sana-unnie said and asked the couple, staring at the both of them. I did the same as well, staring at the couple. Dahyun was resting his head on the top of the couch so he wasn't looking at us but i'm sure he must have felt our gaze on him because he closed his eyes. On the other hand, Momo-unnie glanced back and forth between me and her best friend.

"He's doing well! He was actually drunk a few nights ago and we're going to visit him the day after tomorrow. Wanna come along?" She said, directing the question towards her best friend, and i turned my head to Sana-unnie with curiosity. It makes me wonder if she is friends with Tzuyu, seeing how she just asked Momo-unnie about the youngest man.

"Really? Can i? I have been wanting to see him but i couldn't reach him these days." Sana-unnie said with excitement.

"Sure can. He's probably busy with his shift. You know how he can be when it comes to working, especially when he didn't go to work." Dahyun said and the both of them agreed with his last statement. I wonder if he's the type to overwork himself when he couldn't make it to his shift.

"Oh right, Mina-ah. This is just a fun fact about Tzuyu." Momo-unnie started and i looked at her, waiting for her to continue and giving her my attention to show that i'm listening.

"Whenever Tzuyu take a day off from work, he always take the overnight shift on the day he goes back to work." She continued and i nodded my head, learning a new fact about the young man.

"And that's exactly why he can get sick sometimes if he work for too long." Dahyun ended his wife's sentence and looks like he is indeed the type to overwork sometimes.

"Are you coming too, Mina?" Sana-unnie asked and i shrugged my shoulders, telling her that i'm not sure yet and still thinking about it.

"Apparently, these two are-hmph!" Dahyun's mouth got covered by Momo-unnie and Sana-unnie looked at the couple with a confused face, furrowing her eyebrows.

"What? These two are... what? Is it...They are dating?!" Sana-unnie was confused but soon raised her voice and immediately looked at me with her eyes wide open and covering her mouth with one hand.

"No no no!" I immediately said while shaking my palms and head. Sana-unnie doesn't seem to be convinced as she stared at me, narrowing her eyes at me, and looking doubtful.

"Reallyyyyyyy~?" She asked, longing the last part of the word. She came closer to my face as if examining my reaction closely and i slowly backed away until i felt Momo-unnie's arm on my back.

"Stop scaring my poor friend, Sana-ah." Momo-unnie said with a chuckle and wrapped her arm around me in a protective manner while her best friend pouted, humming in a whiny tone and puffing her cheeks.

"Well, we will never know if they are dating until they tell us." Dahyun said and i thought about dating Tzuyu, how is it like to date a man like him and how would it feel. I could imagine the both of us just chilling in my apartment, talking about so many things and cooking for our meals together and i feel a sense of happiness just from imagining the scenes. Am i in love with Tzuyu? Do i love him? Is this what it feels like to be in love with someone?

"By the way, i also want your arm around me~" Dahyun said and i shook the thoughts and emotions aside, wanting to enjoy this moment with everyone. Momo-unnie wrapped her other arm around Dahyun's nape, resting her arm on his shoulder.

It was late at night by the time we became sleepy and Sana-unnie, feeling scared and worried to go home at night, decided to stay over at the couple's apartment. I wanted to go back to my apartment but everyone insisted that i stay over the night too so i decided to stay over.

There's only one bed in the guest bedroom but it's big enough for two people to sleep on. I remember sleeping on this huge bed when i first came here. Sana-unnie jumped into the bed after coming out of the bathroom while i chuckled lightly and stepped into the bathroom. I lied down next to Sana-unnie and she immediately wrapped her arms around me, snuggling to me. I was caught off-guard but didn't mind as i put my arms around her, stroking her hair. Her hair feels really soft and smooth.

I soon heard the door open and the both of us lifted our head off the pillow and i turned my head to see who came inside the guest bedroom. Momo-unnie walked into the bedroom and spotted us cuddled up on the bed and smiled, probably happy to see us getting along well.

"If i send what i'm seeing right now to your wife, Sana-ah, i wonder how she will react." Momo-unnie said in a teasing voice and Sana-unnie immediately sat up from the bed with a panic expression.

"NO! Don't you dare do that! You know that she gets jealous easily! YAH!" Sana-unnie said and shouted at the end when Momo-unnie took out her phone and pointed the camera at the both of us.

"YAHH!" Sana-unnie shouted as she got up from the bed, almost falling down, and chased after Momo-unnie, who quickly ran out of the room. I pulled the blanket over me and enjoyed the huge bed with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes when i heard footsteps coming and looked at Sana-unnie entering the guest bedroom with a sigh.

"Did she take a photo of us?" I asked as she lied down next to me.

"Nope, she forgot to turn on the camera so she couldn't take a picture of us." She told me and i laughed lightly at Momo-unnie's clumsiness.

"Well, it's not like my wife will actually get jealous as long as i tell the truth." She said and i hummed.

"I'm sure she understands me. We understand each other quite well." She continued and i turned my body, lying on my side and facing her. I nodded my head against the pillow with a soft hum. I listened to her talk about her wife and she looked really happy talking about her lover, her eyes shining so brightly. I could feel how much she loves her wife just from looking at her expression. Once again, i felt envious but at the same time, i'm happy for Sana-unnie, that she found the most important and special person in her life.

As she continued talking, i could feel my eyes getting heavy and eventually fell asleep. I didn't know what happened the moment i fell asleep but i knew that Sana-unnie was still talking happily before i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~